New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

blackwidow
Starting Member

45 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2002 :  14:57:31  Show Profile
Hi Everyone

I have been following most of the AU topics and thought it would be a good start for my first post. I, like everyone else, believe I have followed the instructions word for word. I have tried to get the mod to run about 4 nights consecutively. In between each attempt, I restore my backed up files.

Since so many of us have trouble with this mod, would it be possible for someone who got it running, like Crash or Nathan or anyone else, to post their modified files for download?

This may seem like a copout, but I just do not see what I am missing and would really like the mod. Maybe dl'ing them and copying them into your forum folder wouldn't work. I suppose the database type would be an issue. I am using access with the 2000 connect string. The forums themselves work great right out of the box.

Thanks

Nathan
Help Moderator

USA
7664 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2002 :  18:41:13  Show Profile  Visit Nathan's Homepage
I'm not going to release the mod pre-installed in a snitz because then I would have to supply support for anyone who used that version solo. As long as its only a mod, then there is a team here that can help with support.

Nathan Bales
Snitz Exchange | Do's and Dont's
Go to Top of Page

blackwidow
Starting Member

45 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2002 :  23:02:57  Show Profile
Fair enough... You could make it "download at your own risk", but I know where you are coming from. I am going to give it another go tonight and when it fails I will post the problem and hopefully you can help me out.

Thanks anyway

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.24 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07