Slash Mod with Forum Smile Images
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dravis
Starting Member

46 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2002 :  14:02:16  Show Profile
I've got the Slash Mod installed and I'm using it to display most recent news posts from my forums on my home page. If I put a image in my post it won't display on the home page with the slash mod code. The reason is because the smile images are located in /root/forums and my home page is in /root so when the post is pulled from the data base and displayed on the home page the path to the smile becomes /root/icon_smile.gif where it should actually be written as /root/forums/icon_smile.gif.

I could write some code in the slash mod parser to look for image tags and when found append "/forums/" to the paths, but then any other images in the post that aren't built into the forums will have their paths whacked. Does anyone know a good solution to this problem? It's not a really big deal, right now I'm just making sure to not put any smiles in any of the posts that will show up on the home page, but if someone out there knows the fix I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Dravis
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.32 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07