New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

keston
Starting Member

Netherlands
49 Posts

Posted - 12 April 2002 :  06:16:49  Show Profile
Are there already templates for HTML newsletters? Can one save usergroups to send the newsletter to?

======
keston
======

Intrepidone
Average Member

Canada
515 Posts

Posted - 12 April 2002 :  19:35:32  Show Profile
There are no templates for the HTML portion of the NewsLetter MOD (not any that I did). What kind of templates in particular were you looking for?

I was going to try and create a Category list so a user can choose what he/she would want to receive for News, and admin could create the category list in admin options.

The user could select from a drop down menu (ie:The Newsletter involves puters)

Select a choice:
Motherboards
CPU
Video Cards
Sound Cards

They would select their choice and would receive a Newsletter for that category. In nladmin when admin does up a Newsletter, he/she would select the category from that same drop down and that is the group who would receive the HTML Mail.

Since I have very little time on my hands because I am so busy at work I have not even started that yet and have no time frame of when I could even consider it. If anyone else would like to do this that would be great

Intrepidone
Go to Top of Page

keston
Starting Member

Netherlands
49 Posts

Posted - 19 April 2002 :  02:39:00  Show Profile
Intrepidone
Excuse my late reaction but somehow I forgot to subscribe...
quote:

There are no templates for the HTML portion of the NewsLetter MOD (not any that I did). What kind of templates in particular were you looking for?

What I'm looking for is:
1. the possibility for admins to save different kind of newsletters(ie. A=normal user, B=moderator, C=admin);
2. the possibility for admins to save the group where ie. newsletter A, B and C are sent to;
3. your suggestion about the categories

======
keston
======
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07