New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

CHEETAH

Sweden
60 Posts

Posted - 02 April 2001 :  15:34:53  Show Profile  Visit CHEETAH's Homepage  Send CHEETAH an ICQ Message
Hi!

I'd like to get the first fields, with relply notifications, to also just show the topics name. There is nothing called a notification to a reply. All them are topic notifications anyway! I'd also like these two to be in the same field!

Is this possible please!?

cheers
/CHEETAH - [former "Stockholmstudent]- www.diskuterapolitik.com
Go to Top of Page

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20584 Posts

Posted - 02 April 2001 :  20:22:35  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage
quote:

Hi!

I'd like to get the first fields, with relply notifications, to also just show the topics name. There is nothing called a notification to a reply. All them are topic notifications anyway! I'd also like these two to be in the same field!

Is this possible please!?

cheers

The distinction is topic notify is when you create the topic and tick the checkbox for notify, whereas reply notify is when you tick the checkbox when replying to the topic.

And I don't quite understand your first request

Go to Top of Page

CHEETAH

Sweden
60 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2001 :  09:24:07  Show Profile  Visit CHEETAH's Homepage  Send CHEETAH an ICQ Message
i'd like the reply notify to look as the topic notify. So that it only displays "the topic that you replied to"'s title, creator and date of creation. Is this possible!?

cheers
Go to Top of Page

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20584 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2001 :  09:33:50  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage
Given the code as it is, no this is not possible, the information is retrieved without joining the reply and topic tables as this is an unnecesary overhead for a simple deletion script.

Go to Top of Page

CHEETAH

Sweden
60 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2001 :  10:32:57  Show Profile  Visit CHEETAH's Homepage  Send CHEETAH an ICQ Message
oh that's a pitryu...

cheers
Go to Top of Page

jramers

133 Posts

Posted - 07 April 2001 :  03:46:17  Show Profile
This is a great mod but I think the output is a little confusing. I ran it and got 70 pages of stuff and it was real hard to make sense of what was what.

Is there anyway to just have a list (without the whole posts) of what topics you are subscribed to in reverse chronological order? That way you could just see everything on one (or a couple) pages and just check the ones you want to be removed from. It looks like the Topic Notification section is what I'm looking for but that only seems to be for topics I've started.

Thanks for the hard work HuwR.

Edited by - jramers on 07 April 2001 03:46:32
Go to Top of Page

CHEETAH

Sweden
60 Posts

Posted - 08 April 2001 :  04:15:45  Show Profile  Visit CHEETAH's Homepage  Send CHEETAH an ICQ Message
quote:

This is a great mod but I think the output is a little confusing. I ran it and got 70 pages of stuff and it was real hard to make sense of what was what.

Is there anyway to just have a list (without the whole posts) of what topics you are subscribed to in reverse chronological order? That way you could just see everything on one (or a couple) pages and just check the ones you want to be removed from. It looks like the Topic Notification section is what I'm looking for but that only seems to be for topics I've started.

Well... that's just what I asked them, and they said it wasn't able to make it so....

cheers
Go to Top of Page

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20584 Posts

Posted - 10 April 2001 :  09:14:38  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage
Here you go, this one just displays the topic subject instead of the reply message

cancel_replies.asp

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07