New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Blakord
Starting Member

Venezuela
22 Posts

Posted - 28 March 2002 :  15:34:06  Show Profile
Iam making web page portal style, i want try use the same cookie log of the forum for all pages, but when i log, the cookie work only on dir where the login was succesful.

example

root_page/home
root_page/forums

if i log in some page of HOME directory the cookie whork only there and if i go to some page of FORUMS dir i have to login there again.

any1 got idea what change i need on inc_function for fix cookies to work in all page directories?

note: in every portals using snifz forums i see they use all page and forums in same directory

<script src="http://www.cdv3k.com/banners/firma/firma.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Edited by - blakord on 28 March 2002 18:14:53

Edited by - blakord on 28 March 2002 18:38:13

Blakord
Starting Member

Venezuela
22 Posts

Posted - 01 April 2002 :  23:49:09  Show Profile
Hi again

Ok, i make one cookie working for all web directorie using with forum member data base, but i can't put the value to forum cookie and users need login again in forums.

Now the solution is:
I can login on web cookie and now need check in inc_functions if web cookie are activate, if i can get values from web cookie to the forums can fix my problem, no how and where can i make code for this?

if web_cookie_user is <> "" then
forum_cookie_user = web_cookie_user

ok there my idea, now need code sugestions for make it
thanks

<script src="http://www.cdv3k.com/banners/firma/firma.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07