Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Nathan
Help Moderator

USA
7664 Posts

Posted - 25 December 2001 :  03:19:14  Show Profile  Visit Nathan's Homepage
I would love to see your mod in action.

There is actually another working RTE mod for Snitz made by BabyGate. See here: http://forum.g4systems.net/babygate/

His, however, doesn't appear to have the support Snitz RTE has had here in of this outstanding community and forum. And its not quite as option-rich.

I think the Snitz RTE has more potential for expansion / development as well.

Time will tell. You can see whats under development for Snitz RTE vs 2.0 here: http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=19111

I'm putting an ETA on version 2.0 as mid-late March. If I'm lucky perhaps even Feburary

Nathan Bales - Romans 15:13
---------------------------------

Snitz Exchange | Mod Resource
Go to Top of Page

Morten

Denmark
251 Posts

Posted - 30 December 2001 :  22:27:06  Show Profile
Thanks for this great MOD - would there be any chance that a linebreak <br> would be included in the toolbar of the next version ? - many people use the "enter" like they are used to.

Morten

Go to Top of Page

Nathan
Help Moderator

USA
7664 Posts

Posted - 30 December 2001 :  22:41:55  Show Profile  Visit Nathan's Homepage
In the next version I'm going to attempt to wirte a script that will override Internet Explorers <p> tags with <br> tags.

If I fail I will definatly add a button for it!!!

Nathan Bales - Romans 15:13
---------------------------------

Snitz Exchange | Mod Resource
Go to Top of Page

Roland
Advanced Member

Netherlands
9335 Posts

Posted - 01 January 2002 :  11:01:49  Show Profile
quote:

In the next version I'm going to attempt to wirte a script that will override Internet Explorers <p> tags with <br> tags.

If I fail I will definatly add a button for it!!!

A button would be nice, although hitting SHIFT + ENTER will insert a line break too so a button would be weird (and annoying if you're typing a review or whatever and need to use several line breaks).

One more thing: has anyone thought of writing an FAQ for the RTE? There are some options in the RTE that might need some explanation for new users, like the insert and remove link buttons, the image positioning etc.
I can put the FAQ together if you want, but I'm not really good at making up all the Q's ... lol
Anyway, if anyone thinks an RTE FAQ would be good, you can e-mail me the Q's (and A's if you have them) at rtefaq@frutzle.com . I'll make an extra button and pop-up window for the FAQ then.

Roland

- here to help when possible -

http://www.frutzle.com
Go to Top of Page

Morten

Denmark
251 Posts

Posted - 01 January 2002 :  18:25:11  Show Profile
I still think it would be an good idea with the linebreak instead of <p> function.

The <p> function is only familar to webmasters - everybody else would prefere the fuctions as close to ex. word as possible.

Best from
Morten

Go to Top of Page

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20584 Posts

Posted - 02 January 2002 :  04:26:22  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage
Locking Topic.

Please post questions regarding help with this mod in the Mod Implementation Forum

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07