Page: of 2

bobyang
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 11 November 2001 :  08:37:08  Show Profile
I just create a realtime counter
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/bobyang/+temp/online.zip

This script shows:
1) the number of people are currently on line.
2) their IP addresses
and the best of all, if you don't have rights to create a new file; you don't have rights to write to a file; you cannot put gobal.asa...etc
this script still works for you!!

REQUIREMENT:
1) a server run *.asp script

USAGE:
1) upload this file to your server
2) put followling line to your file between <body> and </body>, such as index.html
<iframe name="I1" src="online.asp" width="118" height="25" scrolling="no" align="middle" border="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>
3) upload the edited file, such as index.html

Edited by - bobyang on 11 November 2001 23:30:26

bobyang
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 11 November 2001 :  20:32:00  Show Profile
version 1.1 is out, this is for snitz board only.
it can also show out the online username.

http://home.hawaii.rr.com/bobyang/+temp/Snitz/online.zip

when I have time, I will try to make the other version with instant message to users :)

Please tell me if you find any bug. thank you!
also please read instruction on the top of online.asp

Edited by - bobyang on 11 November 2001 23:20:17
Go to Top of Page

rick7165

USA
1094 Posts

Posted - 11 November 2001 :  21:38:35  Show Profile  Visit rick7165's Homepage
Hmmmmmmm..... This is what I see:

<%@ LANGUAGE = VBScript.Encode %>
<!--#INCLUDE FILE="config.asp" -->
<%#@~^nAEAAA==@#@&?nM\DRUmMrwDKr:W;O{&!Z@#@&bN':.r:vI;;+dOcp;+Mz?DDrUT`Jr[r#b@#@&W1'PMks`I;!n/DR}EDzjDDk L`r0mrbb@#@&k6PWmxErPOtUP6mxEwssoTZJ@#@&(L{K.b:vI+$EdYcp;+MXjOMkxTcJ(oJ*b@#@&b0,4L'EE,Y4+ ~4T'ETZ!!TTr@#@&41x:Drs`"+;!+kOR5EnDH?O.bxovE41J#*@#@&k6P(mxJE~Dtnx,8m{JTTws!TE@#@&d+MUm:n{I;E/D ?D-+M.C.bl4^n/vJ?A]#2"{gb\2Eb@#@&dmMUls+x];EndDRj+M-D#mDbl4^+kcJUZ]qhKmHzH2rb@#@&Vk V;D^'rtOY2lJzEPL~/DUCs+P'~km.xmh@#@&13oAAA==^#~@%>

<!--
========================================================================
Realtime Counter v1.1 (online.asp) by Bob Yang
for "Snitz Forums 2000 Community Forums"

This script shows:
1) the number of people are currently on line.
2) their IP addresses
3) the user name
and the best of all, if you don't have rights to create a new file; you
don't have rights to write to a file; you cannot put gobal.asa...etc
this script still works for you!!

REQUIREMENT:
1) a server run *.asp script
2) Snitz Forums 2000 Community Forums v3

USAGE:
1) upload this file to your server
2) open inc_top.asp go to line 302 after </tr>
3) put followling lines
<td width="100%" colspan="3">
<p align="center">
<iframe name="I1" src="online.asp" width="140" height="25" scrolling="no" align="middle" border="0" frameborder="0"></iframe></td>
</tr>
4) upload the edited file, inc_top.asp

http://bobyang.cjb.net
http://bobyang.tw.st
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/bobyang

Nov 11, 2001
========================================================================
-->
<html>
<head>
<title>RealTime Counter</title>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" content="30; URL=<%=#@~^BwAAAA==sbxV!D^AQMAAA==^#~@%>">
</head>
<%#@~^yQYAAA==@#@&xxI+mD`9lDn`*#@#@&H'\G Ytv[lD+`*b@#@&M'Glz`[CD+c#*@#@&k'uG!D`Ors+c#*@#@&0xtk EY`Dr:`b#@#@&hxU+mKUNvYksnc#*@#@&kWPsn `z#{qPDtnU,X'ETrP'PH@#@&kW,Vx`M#{qPDtnx,DxEZJPL~D@#@&k6~s+ `k#xF~O4+UPkxJZJ~',/@#@&r6Ps+ c6#x8PDt+ P6xJZJ~[,0@#@&b0P^nxv:#{q~Y4+ Ph'ETrP'Ps@#@&kL~x,xP'~rOEPL~HP',J JPLPM~[,J~J,[~d,[PrlJ,[P6~'Pr)rP'Ph@#@&@#@&@#@&@#@&b0~sx`C2aVrmmObWUvJbx/bN^W YnxDJbb@!'!,Otx@#@&7CwaVbmCYrG `Ek dk9+^G Y+UOr#xJ8SZRTc!c!~y!ZqO8FRFZPq*=!G=T%r@#@&iv.+kwKxd+ AMkO+,EXKE~CM+PO4PU+S~kYCMYDJ@#@&UN,kW@#@&@#@&@#@&HXUODbxo{C2w^k1lOkGUvJrxkrNmGUD+xOE*@#@&@#@&r6Prkx!VVvHHjYMkUo*'WC^/+,Otx@#@&7\XzDMlzPx~UwskDcHH?O.bxoS~r~E~,R8~~8#@#@&d1W!UYtX)DMlzx`AW!UNvHXz..lH#3F@#@&nsk+~@#@&7mKEUOtXb..mX~',f@#@&n N,k0@#@&@#@&@#@&@#@&@#@&/Chkw{T@#@&@#@&6G.Pb'8POW~c1W;xD\XzD.CHOFb&y@#@&@#@&7b0~GlD+fb06cJkJSHHb..mX`bM *~/Nb@*vZPDtnx@#@&id\Xz.DmXcrC Oqb{JE@#@&7iHzzDMlXvkC+#{JE@#@&d7v1WE OHHbDMCz'1W!xOHz)MDCX +@#@&dnU9PkW@#@&@#@&dbW,In$E/Yc?.\D#lMkC8^+/vEIAHr:3mbGf"Jb'\zzD.lHckC Rq*PY4n @#@&didm:nbw{F@#@&di\XzD.lH`rMy#'k%@#@&d+ [~k6@#@&xn6O@#@&@#@&la2VbmCObWxcEbxdk9n1WUD+ YJ*'rE@#@&@#@&0KD~r{!PDGP1WE O\XzDMlzOq@#@&dr0,\XzD.CH`kb@!@*JEPD4x@#@&dik0,VU`mw2VbmCObWxvEk /k9n^W YxOJbb@!'TPD4+ @#@&7idl22^k^lDrKxcrk /k9+1GxD+UYr#x\HbDMCXvk#@#@&7dVk+@#@&77il2w^rmmYrG `JrUkk[+1G Yn Yr#'mwask1lOkKxcEbx/b[+1WxDnUYr#LJSJ'~tX)DMCXvkb@#@&ddnU9Pr0@#@&i+U9Pb0@#@&xaY@#@&@#@&b0~dm:+b2'ZPY4nU@#@&dmw2Vr^mYrW cJbxdr9+mGUD+UYrb{l2aVbmlDkKU`rkU/bNn^KxYUYr#[rSE[,I;;+dOc?nD7nDjl.rm4VndvJ]2t6:2mzfGIJ*@#@&7lawsk1lOrKx`rrxkkN^GxD+ YE#xCawsk1CYbWUcrkxdr9+^W OxOr#LJ~r[,dL@#@&nx9PrW@#@&@#@&@#@&@#@&@#@&\z?DDbxL'C2aVrmmOkKxcEbx/r[mGxDn YE*@#@&HXzDMCX,'~?aVrOvHXUODbxoB~E~r~,Oq~~q*@#@&mK;xDHz)MDlzx`AGE [vHzzDMlX*_8@#@&@#@&@#@&DWOC^'`1GE YHH).DmX Fbz+@#@&o9QBAA==^#~@%>
<body bgcolor="#ffffff" topmargin="0" leftmargin="0">
<p>
<form>
<select name="Online" size="1" style="font-size: 8pt">
<option selected value="Online"><%=#@~^BQAAAA==OKYC^JAIAAA==^#~@%> online</option>
<%#@~^0gEAAA==@#@&/nDPsX{;W U ,'~?D-nMRZMnlD+r(%nmD`rb9r9$cZGx nmDkGUr#@#@&hH{/W UyR6a+ P/DD;Gx ?ODbxL@#@&0WM~k{FPDG~YKYmV@#@&dOM/5V{E?AS3/:Ps6]`HmHA\~2]URt{qh~,or"j\{t2\$AI?c\{gbHAS~s}I`HmH3\~2]?c\{dbjP|qn~E@#@&dYMd$VxkYM/;^[roI}H~s}Ii\|H2t$2"?Pr@#@&/DDk;s'dOM/5VLE_2]3,``co}IiH|\AH$AIURH|qhb'EJ'HHb..mX`bM F#LEv#*P}I~`ccwr]jtmHAH$3"?R\mdbjK|(h#xEJLHXzDMCXvkM Fb'rB#*IPr@#@&@#@&@#@&@#@&k+OP.n1W.NknY,'~hH{ZGU 2Xn1EO`kYDU;^bP@#@&\XzD.CH P{~?aVkDc\XzDMlz`rMyOq#B~JcJS~ F~~q*/4IAAA==^#~@%>
<option><%#@~^NQAAAA==r6PcM+1WD9/ORWW'6lsdPl [PM+mK.[/Yc4G0xWmVd+*~Y4+UdRMAAA==^#~@%><%#@~^IwAAAA==r6P.mKDNk+DcJt{Hbt2Eb{Jb9hk JPD4nxVQsAAA==^#~@%><%#@~^EgAAAA==.mGMNk+Yc:K-+ +aYbwcAAA==^#~@%><%#@~^BgAAAA==n N~b0JgIAAA==^#~@%><%=#@~^FwAAAA==.mGMNk+YvJtm1zH3J*[ERrxAYAAA==^#~@%><%#@~^BgAAAA==n N~b0JgIAAA==^#~@%><%=#@~^CwAAAA==\Hb.MlH `Z#eAMAAA==^#~@%>.<%=#@~^CwAAAA==\Hb.MlH `8#eQMAAA==^#~@%>.<%=#@~^CwAAAA==\Hb.MlH `y#egMAAA==^#~@%>.xxx</option><!--<%=#@~^CwAAAA==\Hb.MlH `2#ewMAAA==^#~@%>-->
<%#@~^GgAAAA==U6O@#@&sX{;W U cmsWk+@#@&NgcAAA==^#~@%>
</select></form>
</body>
</html>

Test Site:
EastPasco running on Huw's Code 3.3.10 SQL 2000
Need a Snitz MOD? Click Here: Snitz Mod Resource
Go to Top of Page

AFord
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 11 November 2001 :  21:57:49  Show Profile
The code is encoded using Microsofts script encoder, rick. Keeps non-programmers from stealing someone else's code while still allowing a developer to share it's capabilities with others in a non-compiled language environment. Notice how the only parts that are encoded are between the
<% %>
symbols.

That's all your supposed to see.

Edited by - AFord on 11 November 2001 21:59:55
Go to Top of Page

dayve
Forum Moderator

USA
5820 Posts

Posted - 11 November 2001 :  22:45:04  Show Profile  Visit dayve's Homepage
Got Demo?

Dayve
Go to Top of Page

bobyang
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 11 November 2001 :  23:25:03  Show Profile
the reason I encode it because I sent to soemone, then they miss up the codes.. and tell me that it doesn't work at all... which took me 3 hours to debug.. afterward I found it was not my problem.. the person changes codes and mess it up.

however, if you really want to change the code, you still can decode it easily or I can send you source code.

there is a demo, but you must register first and log in to see it. :(

Edited by - bobyang on 11 November 2001 23:26:40
Go to Top of Page

rick7165

USA
1094 Posts

Posted - 11 November 2001 :  23:48:54  Show Profile  Visit rick7165's Homepage
quote:

The code is encoded using Microsofts script encoder, rick. Keeps non-programmers from stealing someone else's code while still allowing a developer to share it's capabilities with others in a non-compiled language environment. Notice how the only parts that are encoded are between the
<% %>
symbols.

That's all your supposed to see.

Edited by - AFord on 11 November 2001 21:59:55

Sorry... I guess that I should of explained it better... I'm having trouble with the encoder and when I said "This is what I see" I ment.... That's what only see in the encoder box. (White Box with everything I posted).

Test Site:
EastPasco running on Huw's Code 3.3.10 SQL 2000
Need a Snitz MOD? Click Here: Snitz Mod Resource
Go to Top of Page

bobyang
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 12 November 2001 :  02:20:19  Show Profile
please download again version 1.2

sometimes if the server is too slow, and it cannot return the right number, which will cause the problem.
this version has fixed that problem

thanks

Go to Top of Page

SimonT

United Kingdom
202 Posts

Posted - 12 November 2001 :  02:53:49  Show Profile
quote:

however, if you really want to change the code, you still can decode it easily or I can send you source code.

Are you sure you can decode it back to the source code I throught the encode was one way and was a secure way of encoding some things

(i know of cause when you run the code it will compile on the fly but you will not be able to see the raw sorce code ?)

or is there a way to hack the encode fuction

Go to Top of Page

bobyang
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 12 November 2001 :  03:32:57  Show Profile
yes. actually this ecoding is in two way, so you can decode it back. moreover, it is not really compiling the codes.

there is a way to decode back, so iis can understand it as well.

I read MS documatation before about purposes of encoding and decoding. try to check MS web site, they have tools for decoding as I remember, I got it from them before.

Edited by - bobyang on 12 November 2001 12:27:55
Go to Top of Page

SimonT

United Kingdom
202 Posts

Posted - 12 November 2001 :  04:07:18  Show Profile
If you find it can you let me know i have just read the M$ info and they do openly say that the encode fuction is not secure
Go to Top of Page

blackinwhite
Average Member

Turkey
657 Posts

Posted - 12 November 2001 :  04:13:06  Show Profile
you would want to see this:
http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17468

____
"I am a legal alien"
Go to Top of Page

bobyang
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 12 November 2001 :  12:28:24  Show Profile
quote:

If you find it can you let me know i have just read the M$ info and they do openly say that the encode fuction is not secure

no problem.. I will try to find it and send to you :)

Go to Top of Page

dayve
Forum Moderator

USA
5820 Posts

Posted - 12 November 2001 :  12:34:08  Show Profile  Visit dayve's Homepage
*ahem* Got Demo?

Dayve
Go to Top of Page

bobyang
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 13 November 2001 :  23:27:19  Show Profile

and I am making instant message now, 50% done :)

Go to Top of Page

Man[0]War
Starting Member

United Arab Emirates
40 Posts

Posted - 10 December 2001 :  03:30:26  Show Profile  Visit Man[0]War's Homepage  Send Man[0]War an ICQ Message
isn't the whole point of having a product like the Snitz Forums is to share?

bobyang, dude don't you like trust us with the code?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.26 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07