Help: MOD Implementation
 FAQ Mod
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lacey

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 02 June 2001 :  23:16:25  Show Profile  Visit Lacey's Homepage  Send Lacey an AOL message
I've looked around for my problem but can't find a useable solution.

When I unzipped the FAQ MOD file, I did exactly as it says.. but when I went to: mod_dbsetup.asp file, there was nothing in the pulldown menu to install

Any clue what I may have done wrong?

Thx

~L~
"Have a mah-vah-LACEY day~"

Syedur

USA
93 Posts

Posted - 03 June 2001 :  03:28:39  Show Profile  Visit Syedur's Homepage  Send Syedur an AOL message  Send Syedur an ICQ Message  Send Syedur a Yahoo! Message
Hey Lacey,
You will have to have the mod_dbsetup.asp & faq_mod.dbs in the same directory in order for mod_dbsetup.asp to catch on to it.
Make sure you check the directory twice.

There is a time in every man’s education when he arrivers at the conviction that envy is ignorance; that imitation is suicide.
Go to Top of Page

Lacey

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 03 June 2001 :  12:40:17  Show Profile  Visit Lacey's Homepage  Send Lacey an AOL message

I do have them in the same directory. The zip file contained faq.dbs so i renamed it to faq_mod.dbs, but it still didn't catch it. Is there something in the mod_dbsetup.asp file that needs to be changed per chance???

thx

~L~
Go to Top of Page

Lacey

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 06 June 2001 :  20:41:54  Show Profile  Visit Lacey's Homepage  Send Lacey an AOL message
Tried to get this implemented again and it still bogged down on me.. any clue what I need to do to get it up?

Thx

~L~
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07