Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Mike B
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 26 June 2001 :  13:29:07  Show Profile
I also have a listing of US mobile providers if you're interested.

Go to Top of Page

msmit
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 07 July 2001 :  06:42:21  Show Profile  Visit msmit's Homepage  Send msmit an ICQ Message
It appears the mod is setup correctly.
All links I click related to the mod work except for the one
"click here to run the events email notification now!" in the admin options section. It returns an error
"Error attempting to query events using: SELECT DISTINCT FORUM_EVENT_REGISTRATION.ADVANCE_DAYS,FORUM_EVENT_REGISTRATION.NOTIFY_DAILY,FORUM_EVENTS.START_DATE,FORUM_EVENTS.EVENT_TITLE,FORUM_MEMBERS.M_EMAIL,FORUM_EVENTS.EVENT_ID FROM FORUM_MEMBERS, FORUM_EVENT_REGISTRATION INNER JOIN FORUM_EVENTS ON FORUM_EVENT_REGISTRATION.EVENT_ID = FORUM_EVENTS.EVENT_ID WHERE FORUM_MEMBERS.MEMBER_ID = FORUM_EVENT_REGISTRATION.MEMBER_ID AND FORUM_EVENTS.START_DATE >= '20010707000000'; rc=-2147217865 : The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'FORUM_EVENTS'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly."

I have it running on an Access 2000 DB and have run the mod_dbsetup.asp file which said it updated all files. Have also clicked and run the 'Check Installation" link in admin options.

Any ideas.

Go to Top of Page

mfindlay

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 07 July 2001 :  12:46:54  Show Profile  Visit mfindlay's Homepage
quote:

It appears the mod is setup correctly.
All links I click related to the mod work except for the one
"click here to run the events email notification now!" in the admin options section. It returns an error
"Error attempting to query events using: SELECT DISTINCT FORUM_EVENT_REGISTRATION.ADVANCE_DAYS,FORUM_EVENT_REGISTRATION.NOTIFY_DAILY,FORUM_EVENTS.START_DATE,FORUM_EVENTS.EVENT_TITLE,FORUM_MEMBERS.M_EMAIL,FORUM_EVENTS.EVENT_ID FROM FORUM_MEMBERS, FORUM_EVENT_REGISTRATION INNER JOIN FORUM_EVENTS ON FORUM_EVENT_REGISTRATION.EVENT_ID = FORUM_EVENTS.EVENT_ID WHERE FORUM_MEMBERS.MEMBER_ID = FORUM_EVENT_REGISTRATION.MEMBER_ID AND FORUM_EVENTS.START_DATE >= '20010707000000'; rc=-2147217865 : The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'FORUM_EVENTS'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly."

I have it running on an Access 2000 DB and have run the mod_dbsetup.asp file which said it updated all files. Have also clicked and run the 'Check Installation" link in admin options.

Any ideas.

Just offhand, judging from the error message I would assume the FORUM_EVENTS table could not be found. First thing I would check is that this table exists in your database. (Did the Calendar Mod change the name of the table it uses by any chance?)

Go to Top of Page

msmit
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 07 July 2001 :  12:54:59  Show Profile  Visit msmit's Homepage  Send msmit an ICQ Message
That is what I thought too. But I run the setup script twice. First time it created tables, 2nd time it told me they were already there. So how do I get this specific table created?

Go to Top of Page

mfindlay

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 07 July 2001 :  13:14:24  Show Profile  Visit mfindlay's Homepage
quote:

That is what I thought too. But I run the setup script twice. First time it created tables, 2nd time it told me they were already there. So how do I get this specific table created?

Remember that this mod requires AZKnight's Calendar Events Mod. I assume you have that installed?

Go to Top of Page

mfindlay

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 07 July 2001 :  13:21:17  Show Profile  Visit mfindlay's Homepage
quote:

I copied and pasted your query into my Access 2000 database in a query and it ran fine. I would suggest you do the same to verify that your database is setup correctly.

1) Copy the query displayed.
2) Go into Access 2000 and open the Snitz database
3) Click on "Queries" and create a new Query
4) Go into SQL view and paste the copied query.
5) Press RUN (the exclamation point).

Did the query run ok for you?

Edited by - mfindlay on 22 July 2001 18:33:10
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07