Snitz Forums 2000
Snitz Forums 2000
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Community Forums
 Graphics & Style in Snitz!
 Modular Forum

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!
Before posting, make sure you have read this topic!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Carefree Posted - 27 February 2016 : 20:08:17
Yes, we're STILL developing this LOL. Ma Graham has helped a lot with graphics/color schemes (I'm NOT a graphics-oriented kind of guy). The menu system is automated. If you utilize the admin levels function, any feature you set the levels for other admins will automatically show in their menu(s). If features are turned off in the mod management page, they disappear throughout the forum. I am still developing a last function for integration, which will allow admins to pick and choose from the mods to appear in side frames; and the orders in which they appear, further customizing appearance.

As you can see, the menu color scheme also changes to match the selected themes. Any/all pages can have their own theme selected.

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Etymon Posted - 10 July 2021 : 06:59:21
Nice! Thanks!
Carefree Posted - 09 July 2021 : 19:02:26
Reviving an ancient topic, here are some updated images, etc. There are now almost 300 incorporated modifications to the base code, with more than 240 that can be switched on/off with radio buttons. Themes can be set to change automatically (e.g., on holidays/birthdays or by seasons, etc.); and can be controlled by gender and age if desired. For example, a little girl's birthday theme may include images of dolls, etc.; whereas a lady's may include images of a gourmet dinner and candlelight. Maybe an adult male's birthday theme could include background music of ladies singing happy birthday, and images of race cars.

I wrote a number of new mods over the last few years, some this past weekend. It all depends on what stray thoughts pop into my head. I was corresponding with another Snitz user about the quantity of mods on the forum issues one of the admins encountered. The only reason I had to provide assistance is that the admin did not remember the existence or title of the mods which would solve the problems. So I wrote a mod help search and editing function that will help admins find mods. It also allows admins to edit the descriptions, so their own notes can become reminders. It's a lot more user friendly than the pop_help type files.

well ... I tried to attach some images, but they never display and I cannot find where they're being stored - so I can't manually insert the links. Oh well.
HuwR Posted - 28 February 2016 : 12:59:55
looking great carefree
richfed Posted - 28 February 2016 : 12:13:15
Very cool!

Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07