Snitz Forums 2000
Snitz Forums 2000
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Snitz Forums 2000 MOD-Group
 MOD Add-On Forum (W/O Code)
 Saving Private Message to Draft

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!
Before posting, make sure you have read this topic!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Webbo Posted - 16 July 2016 : 16:01:55
I know there is the option to save a post or reply to draft using the 'My Space' (sp) mod, but is it possible to save a PM to draft as well ?
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HuwR Posted - 12 October 2016 : 13:57:14
I haven't had chance to check yet, been a bit busy with the .net Snitz recently, but will try and take a look this week.
Carefree Posted - 11 October 2016 : 20:46:29
quote:
Originally posted by HuwR

I'll take a look at snitzbitz see what is up

Any luck with this?
Classicmotorcycling Posted - 09 October 2016 : 02:51:10
Got that one.. Thanks..
quote:
Originally posted by Carefree

OK. 3rd location

Carefree Posted - 08 October 2016 : 20:56:08
OK. 3rd location
Classicmotorcycling Posted - 08 October 2016 : 19:08:13
Just tried with Firefox v49.01 and had the same issue with the ZippyDrive site. Had to kill Firefox in Task Manager as well.
quote:

Odd. I didn't get any weird behavior, but I'm not using the tin-foil browser so that may be why. Try this one: Google Drive

The Google Drive wants me to login before it will allow me to download, which most are not prepared to do.
Carefree Posted - 07 October 2016 : 22:17:41
Odd. I didn't get any weird behavior, but I'm not using the tin-foil browser so that may be why. Try this one: Google Drive
Classicmotorcycling Posted - 05 October 2016 : 02:46:32
quote:

So I stuck it on Zippyshare. If they can fix whatever is causing Snitzbitz to hiccup, maybe they can drop a copy there.

I went to grab a copy from the link you provided and my browser (Latest Chrome) went nuts telling me not to close the browser or my system would be disabled and wanted me to call some international number and report error code to Microsoft on that number and the only way to get the thing to close was a kill the Chrome in Task Manager.

No idea why, but every other site seems to be fine.
HuwR Posted - 04 October 2016 : 09:02:18
I'll take a look at snitzbitz see what is up
Carefree Posted - 03 October 2016 : 23:03:22
It's been a while since I've been here and I'll only be around for the next 24 hours. Saw this and wrote it for you, but SnitzBitz isn't allowing me to add it for some reason. The form submits and the page never continues. So I stuck it on Zippyshare. If they can fix whatever is causing Snitzbitz to hiccup, maybe they can drop a copy there.
golfmann Posted - 17 July 2016 : 13:47:59
Huw had a mod package YEARS ago that you could save pm's (IN the pm mod itself)...
I don't still have the code but it was handy and could be redone for drafts, maybe If...

Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07