Snitz Forums 2000
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Community Forums
 Community Discussions (All other subjects)
 Just Snitz'n along ... singing a song ... :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Etymon
Advanced Member

United States
2383 Posts

Posted - 16 February 2022 :  09:17:50  Show Profile  Visit Etymon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey all!

Old-timer Snitzer here again!

Just plopping in to say hey and to once again express my great thanks for the contribution that Snitz coding and Snitz mods have made in my life.

During these really odd, weird times, I still find solace in just sitting down and playing with the code. It is like a stress-reliever for me in a way. Perhaps akin to games folks play on devices.

I set up something I want to do and then figure out a way to do it.

So, once again, thanks again!

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20580 Posts

Posted - 16 February 2022 :  13:24:09  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Etymon, glad you're still enjoying it

MVC .net dev/test site | MVC .net running on Raspberry Pi
Go to Top of Page

Etymon
Advanced Member

United States
2383 Posts

Posted - 17 February 2022 :  09:32:21  Show Profile  Visit Etymon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Carefree
Advanced Member

Philippines
4207 Posts

Posted - 17 March 2022 :  14:27:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do the same thing. I'm an old fart and can escape into coding more easily than anything else (the people around me assume I'm working and will leave me alone, but if reading a book, they'll interrupt). I haven't been able to watch an entire movie in 10 years, but I can write a national voting application without one person speaking to me.
Go to Top of Page

Etymon
Advanced Member

United States
2383 Posts

Posted - 18 March 2022 :  18:42:39  Show Profile  Visit Etymon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Glencali
Starting Member

United States
4 Posts

Posted - 23 March 2022 :  12:56:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all. I made a donation a little while ago and it says that if we wanted to be mentioned for it “aka get a link from here to your website” and haven’t been to contact someone but I don’t see any contact information for anyone. Is this site still active? Are there moderators still around?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07