MOD Add-On Forum (W/Code)
 unlimted on file lister mod
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shaggy073077
Starting Member

29 Posts

Posted - 25 January 2017 :  18:22:13  Show Profile  Send shaggy073077 an AOL message  Send shaggy073077 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am using serverhacker's old board which has file lister mod to it. I am also using it as an intranet message board only. So my questions are:

1.) How do I make the extensions unlimited and wide open to any and all extensions without going threw the ACP and adding every last one?

2.) How do I unlimit the amount of space for the file lister mod to allow unlimited of space to be uploaded/downloaded threw the file lister mod?

Anybody?

Thanks

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20579 Posts

Posted - 26 January 2017 :  05:25:36  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not sure if it is the same file lister as the one on snitzbitz, but if it is then you need to look in file_lister_uploader.asp

for the filetypes, look around line 260-280, it checks the file type and sets a variable allowed to 1 or 0 based on the file type, you just need to override that and force it to 1, similarly the filesize is checked a few lines below that.
You may need to make changes to IIS to allow very large files

MVC .net dev/test site | MVC .net running on Raspberry Pi
Go to Top of Page

shaggy073077
Starting Member

29 Posts

Posted - 26 January 2017 :  09:35:16  Show Profile  Send shaggy073077 an AOL message  Send shaggy073077 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I don't run IIS. I have my snitz forum on apache and it's apache on Windows too.
Go to Top of Page

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20579 Posts

Posted - 26 January 2017 :  10:30:34  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage  Reply with Quote
it may still have a limit on post/upload sizes which you will need to increase

MVC .net dev/test site | MVC .net running on Raspberry Pi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07