theZonez
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Android
Starting Member

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 05 February 2012 :  06:10:10  Show Profile  Visit Android's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I redid SnitzForums2000 to match my original theZonez UBB site using my own computer artwork(using only the free Windows Paint, Gif Construction Set Pro, & Macromedia Flash 4) to give theZonez a 1960 twilight zonez feel without infringing any copyright laws..The background is blinking stars from one small gif I created. The board itself has a black^& white look and every forum has it's own Theme image I created for it.Example: This is the title image seen from the default.asp forum menu page of the top forum thePub which highlites the appearances and usernames of the original moderators of this forum on the original UBB Message Board..I've done too many mod tweeks to the files to begin to remember anything specific but it's been a hell of a ride! Thank you, Snitz!
<-Me...Android
Creator and Site Caretaker of theZonez since 1999(and since 2001 using Snitz)..
Cheers
'droid

ruirib
Snitz Forums Admin

Portugal
26364 Posts

Posted - 05 February 2012 :  11:06:41  Show Profile  Send ruirib a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Looks good, well done :).

Snitz 3.4 Readme | Like the support? Support Snitz too
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07