New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gunmania0
Starting Member

United Kingdom
32 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2010 :  09:00:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is there a Store ADD-ON anywhere? I've searched but i can't seem to find one - i just think it would be a quite ingenius way to include a store!

bobdsw

United States
62 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2010 :  09:20:10  Show Profile  Visit bobdsw's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We did it for a client some time ago but it was designed to be all points based. So there is no payment gateway. It has ordering, promos, product adminn, order processing and purchase history by member. It is very loosely based on Comersus. You can browse the store at http://apapool.com/store

We're finalizing our next generation of that site now. Once we get it launched we're going to implement a full store using a better cart.

Phoenix! - Ful site integration, CSS driven & XHTML compliant, MooTools, TinyMCE editor for posts & custom content management, , Visual Theme Designer, custom menus & pages, member galleries with ASP JPeg and ASPResize, ASP WordPress style Blog, web friends, FaceBook, Twitter & other social-sharing integration, ReCaptcha & Anti-Spam Registration...and much more.
Go to Top of Page

gunmania0
Starting Member

United Kingdom
32 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2010 :  09:24:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol it seems to work because it's not letting me in :P Is it because i'm in the U.K? :S Also is there some code i can download or do i have to create a brand new store not on snitz forums? :S
Go to Top of Page

bobdsw

United States
62 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2010 :  10:02:06  Show Profile  Visit bobdsw's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oops. Yup, client request to block to US IPs.

Try it now.

Sorry about that. This is a deprecated site so not all the links may work right, but you can see the store. If you want to login drop me an email: bswauger@knswebdesigns.net.

Phoenix! - Ful site integration, CSS driven & XHTML compliant, MooTools, TinyMCE editor for posts & custom content management, , Visual Theme Designer, custom menus & pages, member galleries with ASP JPeg and ASPResize, ASP WordPress style Blog, web friends, FaceBook, Twitter & other social-sharing integration, ReCaptcha & Anti-Spam Registration...and much more.

Edited by - bobdsw on 06 September 2011 10:51:30
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07