New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

K_SWDFran
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2010 :  11:58:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
K&S Web Designs LLC. has been using Snitz Forums for the last 5 years for many of it's major clients that have a need for a community message board.

In that time we have incorported many modifications and custom written code to serve our clients growing needs. Recently we have undertaken the task of completely making Snitz 100% XHTML compliant.

The website solution - codenamed Phoenix, includes the calendar MOD, PM Mod, Active Users, and Polls as well as custom modifications for site integration, custom content management, photogallery, member photogallery, file management, image uploading and resizing, video embedding, and the Tiny MCE WYSIWYG editor in the the forum, using BBCode.

Phoenix is currently in beta testing and should be ready for release to our clients on or about June 1st, 2010.

If you would like to check out our work or beta test the website, please visit Phoenix at:

http://phoenixdev.knswebdesigns.net

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20580 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2010 :  13:08:39  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage  Reply with Quote
is there some legitimate reason why my IP address is banned from your web server ?

MVC .net dev/test site | MVC .net running on Raspberry Pi
Go to Top of Page

K_SWDFran
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2010 :  13:24:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not at all, we are looking into why that block is in place. We are correcting it now.

Sorry about that.
Go to Top of Page

Shaggy
Support Moderator

Ireland
6780 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2010 :  13:24:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ditto ...

Search is your friend
“I was having a mildly paranoid day, mostly due to the
fact that the mad priest lady from over the river had
taken to nailing weasels to my front door again.”
Go to Top of Page

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20580 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2010 :  13:28:04  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage  Reply with Quote
works fine from my web server but gets blocked from my home pc.

very nice job by the way.

Go to Top of Page

K_SWDFran
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2010 :  13:29:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the mix up, we just finished removing the blocks on that subdomain.
Go to Top of Page

K_SWDFran
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2010 :  16:09:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HuwR,

You wouldn't happen to a "Powered by Snitz Logo" that is PNG with a transparent background would you?
Go to Top of Page

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20580 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2010 :  18:14:32  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by K_SWDFran

HuwR,

You wouldn't happen to a "Powered by Snitz Logo" that is PNG with a transparent background would you?

No, but can probably create on for you, will see if I can locate the originals on my computer somewhere

Go to Top of Page

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20580 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2010 :  18:15:06  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I still get rejected if I try to connect from my home pc

Go to Top of Page

bobdsw

United States
62 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2010 :  18:24:00  Show Profile  Visit bobdsw's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry about that. I just renamed a sub domain from an old development site. I thought I had cleared all restrictions on it in IIS. I'm not sure what the issue is but no one should be blocked. I'm on it now.

Let me know if I've got it right this time.

Phoenix! - Ful site integration, CSS driven & XHTML compliant, MooTools, TinyMCE editor for posts & custom content management, , Visual Theme Designer, custom menus & pages, member galleries with ASP JPeg and ASPResize, ASP WordPress style Blog, web friends, FaceBook, Twitter & other social-sharing integration, ReCaptcha & Anti-Spam Registration...and much more.

Edited by - bobdsw on 05 May 2010 18:26:11
Go to Top of Page

K_SWDFran
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2010 :  19:25:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HuwR

quote:
Originally posted by K_SWDFran

HuwR,

No, but can probably create on for you, will see if I can locate the originals on my computer somewhere

Thanks a lot HuwR.

I've checked out the .net version of the forums and it's starting to take great shape by the way.
Go to Top of Page

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20580 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2010 :  02:16:28  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage  Reply with Quote
link works for me now

.net version is going slower than I would like, but am pretty swamped with work and most of my spare time is speant down the allotment, but it is atleast functional and reasonably bug free, just need to start tweaking it and give it a better data layer so that it is db agnostic

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07