Snitz Forums 2000
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Community Forums
 Community Discussions (All other subjects)
 ASP Driven Diaries ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Webbo
Average Member

United Kingdom
982 Posts

Posted - 17 March 2009 :  17:13:44  Show Profile  Visit Webbo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know where I can get asp based diaries from?

Basically what I'm after is to be able to set up approximately ten diaries each with an admin log in and a user log-in so that I can add bookings to the user's diary on a daily basis and they can access it online to view the bookings

Thanks,

Dave

AnonJr

United States
5765 Posts

Posted - 17 March 2009 :  17:40:31  Show Profile  Visit AnonJr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not off the top of my head... have you tried over at http://codeproject.com or http://sourceforge.net ?
Go to Top of Page

Carefree
Advanced Member

Philippines
4207 Posts

Posted - 18 March 2009 :  05:54:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What do you want the diaries to include? You may be reinventing the wheel. You could simply set up an "allowed member hidden" forum for each.
Go to Top of Page

Webbo
Average Member

United Kingdom
982 Posts

Posted - 18 March 2009 :  16:30:40  Show Profile  Visit Webbo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The diaries are for a team of salesmen (or women ) so that a central office admin can place bookings in each salesperson's diary and that salesperson can view their diary online
The diaries would have to be password protected and only viewable by the admin and the salesperson who's diary it is
The diaries ideally need to be viewable in week format and each day split into eight
Go to Top of Page

Carefree
Advanced Member

Philippines
4207 Posts

Posted - 18 March 2009 :  16:54:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I don't find something that will suit, I'll write one for you.
Go to Top of Page

Webbo
Average Member

United Kingdom
982 Posts

Posted - 18 March 2009 :  17:34:24  Show Profile  Visit Webbo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you do I'll be very grateful
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07