Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

JJenson
Advanced Member

USA
2121 Posts

Posted - 09 January 2007 :  17:43:11  Show Profile  Visit JJenson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thankfully so I think this has been so far better than sitting in a class. I have been at this for 3 months now never touching it before and because of all of you I can actually read code and very slowly learning to write a little to lol.<
Go to Top of Page

pingofdeath
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 03 April 2007 :  15:32:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, been out of the loop. The reason that a chat and phone book would be nice would be in the event of a private group trying to use a snitz forum. Take a family trying to keep in touch, or put up a site for planning family reunions. The chat that is hosted by a website would not be integrated to the forum, nor would the phone book. Davido has made a pretty good phone book which would be nice to integrate into a future release. . . . conquerchat works with snitz as well. The phone book is a listing of the members of the forum's information . . . . not an actual phone book like www.therealyellowpages.com. With respect to the "open" question of the forum, I disagree. You can set up different forums and restrict users from certain forums. This would allow an organiztion to set up a forum for rank and file members to discuss pertinent topics while executive level discussions are limited to the executive members of the organization. You can also require users to join the forum, with you approving their membership. This means that snitz is as "open" or as "closed" as you want it to be. Thanks for the comments
<
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07