Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

modifichicci
Average Member

Italy
787 Posts

Posted - 16 December 2004 :  16:34:30  Show Profile  Visit modifichicci's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Implemented! It works fine and I have had to add only R_MSICONS to complete for my Mod. Polls and events aren't signed in REPLY, so they don't affect the mod. Great!<

Ernia e Laparocele
Forum di Ernia e Laparocele
Acces - MySql Migration Tutorial
Adamantine forum
Go to Top of Page

modifichicci
Average Member

Italy
787 Posts

Posted - 18 December 2004 :  11:11:40  Show Profile  Visit modifichicci's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That is true Image!
But... I think there is a problem in our mod with MySql... or better, I have some problems...
<

Ernia e Laparocele
Adamantine forum
Go to Top of Page

Davio
Development Team Member

Jamaica
12217 Posts

Posted - 20 December 2004 :  00:40:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, we got a few bugs to fix in the mod, which I should update during the week.
So I would advise new users to hold off on installing until the bugs are worked out.

The main bug being that when you select a reply to split, that contains forum tags, it is converted to html, which messes up the reply. I have posted the fix here: http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56141<

Support Snitz Forums
Go to Top of Page

golfmann

United States
450 Posts

Posted - 21 December 2004 :  20:34:12  Show Profile  Visit golfmann's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What happens when you have say 6 or 7 pages? Can you select a certain page?<
Go to Top of Page

Davio
Development Team Member

Jamaica
12217 Posts

Posted - 21 December 2004 :  21:25:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The replies are not grouped. All the replies are shown on the split.asp page. You just select which replies you want to move from that topic.<

Support Snitz Forums
Go to Top of Page

golfmann

United States
450 Posts

Posted - 21 December 2004 :  22:03:36  Show Profile  Visit golfmann's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok thanks...
awaiting your update, whenever it's ready <
Go to Top of Page

Davio
Development Team Member

Jamaica
12217 Posts

Posted - 25 December 2004 :  09:45:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was thinking of removing the topic from the split.asp page and just show the replies. Do you guys want the topic to be shown on the split.asp page?

I also think the sql queries I used in the post_info.asp page could do with some rework. I think there is too many queries being executed and some of them might not be needed or combined into one. If suggestions on them would be helpful.<

Support Snitz Forums
Go to Top of Page

Gargoyle

USA
280 Posts

Posted - 25 December 2004 :  13:04:32  Show Profile  Visit Gargoyle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would like it if the topic stayed. I think it would make it easier to decide what stays and what gets split. <

Here is a link to my Snitz powered Drag Racing site.
Go to Top of Page

golfmann

United States
450 Posts

Posted - 25 December 2004 :  14:49:57  Show Profile  Visit golfmann's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't need the topic. maybe the topic subject in some way. <

Edited by - golfmann on 25 December 2004 14:51:33
Go to Top of Page

MarcelG
Retired Support Moderator

Netherlands
2625 Posts

Posted - 25 December 2004 :  18:03:09  Show Profile  Visit MarcelG's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Davio

I was thinking of removing the topic from the split.asp page and just show the replies. Do you guys want the topic to be shown on the split.asp page?
I would like it to be left there. It's nice to be reminded what the topic was all about, if you're picking the offtopic-posts out of the topic.<

portfolio - linkshrinker - oxle - twitter
Go to Top of Page

rasure

289 Posts

Posted - 25 December 2004 :  18:22:55  Show Profile  Visit rasure's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gargoyle

I would like it if the topic stayed. I think it would make it easier to decide what stays and what gets split.

Yes me too<

Psychic & Spiritual Development Resources
Go to Top of Page

Davio
Development Team Member

Jamaica
12217 Posts

Posted - 25 December 2004 :  21:32:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting...so while you are reading the topic, you don't decide then which replies need moving and then go look for those replies on the split.asp page? You guys are wierd.

Golfmann, looks like we are out voted.<

Support Snitz Forums
Go to Top of Page

modifichicci
Average Member

Italy
787 Posts

Posted - 26 December 2004 :  18:28:13  Show Profile  Visit modifichicci's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Why instead of a new page to select the reply we cannot have an icon in the reply clikking on it we start a new topic with it? And if we could choose if also the following or not have to be splitted?
<

Ernia e Laparocele
Adamantine forum
Go to Top of Page

Davio
Development Team Member

Jamaica
12217 Posts

Posted - 26 December 2004 :  21:12:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
modifichicci, this mod allows you to select more than 1 reply, and move them to a new topic. What you are suggesting would limit the mod to just move 1 reply to a new topic. Not very convenient.<

Support Snitz Forums
Go to Top of Page

Gargoyle

USA
280 Posts

Posted - 26 December 2004 :  21:23:46  Show Profile  Visit Gargoyle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
To be honest Davio I see a topic getting off track then I immediatly go to the split.asp page and decide what the posts are that are going to be moved while I am looking at them in the split.asp page. Sometimes they are scattered and it's nice to look at the original topic and then decide whether or not that specific post will stay...

Wierd.... Probably... LOL!!!<

Here is a link to my Snitz powered Drag Racing site.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07