email notification includes content of post
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

team1519
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 30 November 2004 :  00:50:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is there any way to have an email subscription send the contents of the new post your being notified of? In other words, I am subscribed to topic x, John replies to topic x with text asdf. I receive email notifiying me of John's post. Can the email I recieved notifying me of Johns post in forum x contain john's reply text "asdf"?

Comments, Questions welcome<

Jorrit787
Average Member

Netherlands
681 Posts

Posted - 30 November 2004 :  08:18:12  Show Profile  Visit Jorrit787's Homepage  Send Jorrit787 an AOL message  Send Jorrit787 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This was asked here as well: http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=55730 . No answer yet though, but I'm sure it's not that difficult to do...<

eXtremeGossip
Go to Top of Page

team1519
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 30 November 2004 :  11:43:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmm... Thanks, I looked for another post, but I couldn't find any. Maybe now that it has been asked again we may get an answer.<
Go to Top of Page

ruirib
Snitz Forums Admin

Portugal
26364 Posts

Posted - 30 November 2004 :  12:27:33  Show Profile  Send ruirib a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
See if this helps: http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=38322&SearchTerms=email,post,subscription<

Snitz 3.4 Readme | Like the support? Support Snitz too
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07