Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Reinsnitz
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 20 March 2003 :  22:35:52  Show Profile  Visit Reinsnitz's Homepage  Send Reinsnitz an AOL message  Send Reinsnitz an ICQ Message  Send Reinsnitz a Yahoo! Message
Everyone, this is an announcement to let you know that the Yellow Ribbon and Flag on our page is to remember the husbands, fathers, brothers, uncles, sons, wives, mothers, sisters, aunts and daughters who have put their lives on the line to preserve world peace and free the oppressed people of Iraq in the face of objections by a few. May they all find that the war takes as little life as possible and that they all come home alive and well.

http://www.snitz.com/ribbon.asp

This is an announcement of our respect for those mentioned above. Please limit posts to those that honor and respect the selfless sacrifice of those who are putting their lives on the line for us all.

(Any questions about deleted posts should be directed to reinsnitz on an IM.)<

Reinsnitz (Mike)

ADSaunders
Starting Member

United Kingdom
22 Posts

Posted - 21 March 2003 :  03:31:34  Show Profile
With you (and them) all the way. But, don't forget our lads and lasses over there as well.<
Go to Top of Page

Kat
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3065 Posts

Posted - 21 March 2003 :  04:44:24  Show Profile  Visit Kat's Homepage
Especially the families of the 8 British Commandos and 4 US crew that died in the helicopter crash last night.

Peace be with them.<

KatsKorner

Installation Help | Snitz Mods | Forum Hosting
Go to Top of Page

ruirib
Snitz Forums Admin

Portugal
26364 Posts

Posted - 21 March 2003 :  06:28:06  Show Profile  Send ruirib a Yahoo! Message
My heart goes out to the US, British and Australian soldiers that will free the world of another tyrant, and to the Iraqis which hopefully will be free in just a few days.<

Snitz 3.4 Readme | Like the support? Support Snitz too
Go to Top of Page

kwhipp

USA
407 Posts

Posted - 21 March 2003 :  08:11:09  Show Profile  Visit kwhipp's Homepage  Send kwhipp an AOL message  Send kwhipp an ICQ Message  Send kwhipp a Yahoo! Message

Semper Fidelis<

- Kevin

Edited by - kwhipp on 21 March 2003 08:14:56
Go to Top of Page

Kent

United States
193 Posts

Posted - 21 March 2003 :  14:21:58  Show Profile
Thank you, Mike and all the Snitzers, for this public show of support. As a recently retired American GI (both I and my wife), it's the small things like this quiet display that mean the most....<
Go to Top of Page

Reinsnitz
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 21 March 2003 :  18:01:42  Show Profile  Visit Reinsnitz's Homepage  Send Reinsnitz an AOL message  Send Reinsnitz an ICQ Message  Send Reinsnitz a Yahoo! Message
The .PSD file contains British, Australian, Spanish and US flags.<

Reinsnitz (Mike)
Go to Top of Page

richfed
Average Member

United States
999 Posts

Posted - 22 March 2003 :  06:18:18  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage
No doubt in my mind, the right thing is being done. My utmost respect to those who serve in this conflict and to the leaders whose eyes remained fixed on their duty.

Glad to see Snitz incorporate the ribbon/flags in the logo!<
Go to Top of Page

drirene

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 22 March 2003 :  14:51:17  Show Profile  Visit drirene's Homepage
Excellent! The new logo is just perfect!<

*Trubble* the Cat & Dr. Irene
http://drirene.com
Go to Top of Page

dayve
Forum Moderator

USA
5820 Posts

Posted - 22 March 2003 :  14:54:30  Show Profile  Visit dayve's Homepage
11 years of service in the Navy and a Gulf War Veteran here and the oath I took then stands firm withme to this day even as a civilian. I support the troops and wish them a safe and quick return.<

Edited by - dayve on 22 March 2003 14:55:24
Go to Top of Page

seahorse

USA
1075 Posts

Posted - 23 March 2003 :  22:21:05  Show Profile  Visit seahorse's Homepage
I'm with Doug G. Best wishes to the boys on the ground.

Here's to hoping that we getting this business done and everyone home as soon as possible.

<

Ken
===============
Worldwide Partner Group
Microsoft
Go to Top of Page

RCharles
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 23 March 2003 :  22:50:36  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Doug G
"My best wishes go to the troops on the ground, but not to the bosses that put them there".

Afraid it doesn't work that way. It's naive and destructive to think you can pick and choose your soldiers. (They certainly can't.) Each and every one of them deserve our full support, no matter their rank--which includes the commander-in-chief--as they risk the loss of their lives for the preservation of basic human values. When this war's over--and this is one that truly matters--we can return to our partisan bickering over other issues.<
Go to Top of Page

Reinsnitz
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 23 March 2003 :  23:08:28  Show Profile  Visit Reinsnitz's Homepage  Send Reinsnitz an AOL message  Send Reinsnitz an ICQ Message  Send Reinsnitz a Yahoo! Message
Amen RCharles... thank you for clarifying that for doug... This thead is exclusively for supportive statments. Don't forget, "The one's who put them there..." includes the ones who are there... the Generals and Admirals are the ones who had a big part in proposing this war, and now they are there with the men they put there. The commander in chief made the descision with the information those generals and admirals gave them... and he had to make the hardest choise.<

Reinsnitz (Mike)
Go to Top of Page

Bladesnitz
Snitz Hosting Admin

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 24 March 2003 :  03:23:53  Show Profile  Visit Bladesnitz's Homepage  Send Bladesnitz an AOL message  Send Bladesnitz an ICQ Message  Send Bladesnitz a Yahoo! Message
Also, Remember, those Generals and Admirals started down in the trenches as well. I would fathom that many of them have seen action in Vietnam and Desert Storm, so they knew what they were getting themselves into. We must trust our leaders to guide us, as we guide them as well.<
Go to Top of Page

Alfred

USA
1527 Posts

Posted - 28 March 2003 :  15:09:12  Show Profile  Visit Alfred's Homepage
I am thankful for the protest cry of one poster in the "monster" topic who alerted me to this one here!

Sorry I didn't see it earlier, and very happy to add my support!

<

Alfred
The Battle Group
CREDO
Go to Top of Page

Reinsnitz
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 02 April 2003 :  23:03:18  Show Profile  Visit Reinsnitz's Homepage  Send Reinsnitz an AOL message  Send Reinsnitz an ICQ Message  Send Reinsnitz a Yahoo! Message
Many Thanks to Bookie for the idea to add the Iraq flag to the logo as well, since it is part of the whole conflict, and is 50% of the reason the coalition troops are there. Let us not forget the civilian population that is there crying for freedom in their quiet places.<

Reinsnitz (Mike)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07