Snitz Forums 2000
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Community Forums
 Community Discussions (All other subjects)
 Huw retiring?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nikkol
Forum Moderator

USA
6907 Posts

Posted - 13 January 2003 :  16:39:37  Show Profile
Sorry if I'm completely out of line for asking, but why is Huw all of a sudden an advanced member and not admin?<

Nikkol ~ Help Us Help You | ReadMe | 3.4.03 fixes | security fixes ~

crash
Advanced Member

Netherlands
2064 Posts

Posted - 13 January 2003 :  17:07:18  Show Profile  Visit crash's Homepage

must be some error somewhere... or is he really retiring?<

cHosting.nl
Go to Top of Page

dayve
Forum Moderator

USA
5820 Posts

Posted - 13 January 2003 :  17:35:31  Show Profile  Visit dayve's Homepage
I believe Huw will make the decision on whether or not he wants to comment about this, but as for now, it is not a mistake.<

Go to Top of Page

seven

USA
1037 Posts

Posted - 13 January 2003 :  20:25:45  Show Profile  Visit seven's Homepage
So does this mean he won't finish the users field mod? <

Go to Top of Page

@tomic

USA
1790 Posts

Posted - 13 January 2003 :  22:12:08  Show Profile  Visit @tomic's Homepage  Send @tomic an ICQ Message
quote:
So does this mean he won't finish the users field mod?

I don't think there's really much to go on here and I would save speculation. Don't give the man any ideas!

@tomic<

SportsBettingAcumen.com
Go to Top of Page

TestMagic

USA
1568 Posts

Posted - 13 January 2003 :  22:24:52  Show Profile  Visit TestMagic's Homepage
Well, if he is "retiring," taking a break, or whatever, this would be a good time to say "thank you" for all his contributions to the Snitz community. <

Snitz rocks! · Search 2
Go to Top of Page

Davio
Development Team Member

Jamaica
12217 Posts

Posted - 13 January 2003 :  22:44:27  Show Profile
I will re-emphasize what Dayve posted. If Huwr wanted to comment or to announce why his status is at Advanced Member and not an admin, then he will do so. Otherwise, lets not start some rumour and plan a leaving party for the guy when we find out he might be just testing something (just an example, not saying he is).<

Support Snitz Forums
Go to Top of Page

Fuzion

162 Posts

Posted - 13 January 2003 :  22:51:29  Show Profile
LMAO.. Huw has contributed many long hours to snitz's evolution... He has quite frankly lived snitz as many other snitz developers out there do, and all you can say is "So does this mean he won't finish the users field mod?". That was just pathetic. Your comment should be deleted, and you should not be allowed to say another word. Theres a time to keep your jokes to yourself, and theres a time to say them.. This isnt the time to say them.<
Go to Top of Page

seven

USA
1037 Posts

Posted - 13 January 2003 :  23:27:02  Show Profile  Visit seven's Homepage
c'mon now... I highly doubt if Huwr is retiring as an admin of snitz its a sad occasion for him, as intelligent and as much as he has going for him, he's probably on to bigger and better things. I think your overreacting, if a sarcastic post made like mine is to be deleted than certainly posts like this should be deleted: http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=38612

quote:
Originally posted by Fuzion

LMAO.. Huw has contributed many long hours to snitz's evolution... He has quite frankly lived snitz as many other snitz developers out there do, and all you can say is "So does this mean he won't finish the users field mod?". That was just pathetic. Your comment should be deleted, and you should not be allowed to say another word. Theres a time to keep your jokes to yourself, and theres a time to say them.. This isnt the time to say them.

Edit: ...oh and this one: http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39871<

Edited by - seven on 14 January 2003 00:11:07
Go to Top of Page

Fuzion

162 Posts

Posted - 13 January 2003 :  23:49:44  Show Profile
My first post was about how 3.4 was coded. It was an intelligent question and some people agreed with me. It makes it hard for newbies that are not familiar with ASP to get their forum going..

That last post was about an offer that i made on my newly established hosting service. Which was properly in the Community Discussions forum, but unfortunately Huw saw it as an advertisement.

These two posts of mine still offers something to the community.. While "So does this mean he won't finish the users field mod?" is still pathetic.. Its comments like these that get ASP developers frustrated and takes the fun out of developing mods.. because Now there is a time frame, your doing it because everyone wants you to do it and no longer doing it because you want to. I would be suprised if Huw did retire, but i definetly WOULD understand why.<

Edited by - Fuzion on 13 January 2003 23:51:24
Go to Top of Page

ruirib
Snitz Forums Admin

Portugal
26364 Posts

Posted - 13 January 2003 :  23:59:07  Show Profile  Send ruirib a Yahoo! Message
It's discussions like this that get us all frustrated. Please stop it!<

Snitz 3.4 Readme | Like the support? Support Snitz too
Go to Top of Page

RichardKinser
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
16655 Posts

Posted - 14 January 2003 :  01:00:19  Show Profile
before this goes any further....<
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.15 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07