group security structure...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SniperDude
Starting Member

USA
47 Posts

Posted - 10 September 2002 :  14:56:42  Show Profile  Visit SniperDude's Homepage  Send SniperDude an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Hello..

I didnt see a mod when I search for this...

I am looking for away to put my forum members into different groups with different security levels... and a way to allow certain groups to see/post/etc in certain categories..

I thought this was going to be implemented in 3.4 with the group categories.. but I guess I read the description wrong...

Is there such a mod? ... how difficult would something like that be?

Thanks
-tim
<

*Graphics Withheld for Adminstrative reasons*
-Tim
System Admin

pethson
Starting Member

Sweden
19 Posts

Posted - 17 October 2002 :  18:30:50  Show Profile  Visit pethson's Homepage  Send pethson an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I'm looking for the same kind of MOD.
I hear that there was such a mod for v 3.3, but I can not even find that one. Maybe one could use that as a start and modify it to work with 3.4.0.3.

I was not around in the good old 3.3 days, so I donät even know it would be possible. Or if you would have to rewrite the whole MOD.

Anyone knows if there will such a feature in v4.0?

///Peter!<
Go to Top of Page

Seleck
Starting Member

Germany
14 Posts

Posted - 28 January 2005 :  04:10:35  Show Profile  Visit Seleck's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hmmm.. I am also looking for this "Group Mod" but couldn't found it yet. I would reayl apericiate if someone can help me with Group-Mod for version3.4.03.

Thanx - regards<

SEL
--------
http://www.bradseleck.com
Go to Top of Page

MarcelG
Retired Support Moderator

Netherlands
2625 Posts

Posted - 28 January 2005 :  05:34:56  Show Profile  Visit MarcelG's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Same here. I even think this functionality should be considered worthy of base-code-inclusion.
<

portfolio - linkshrinker - oxle - twitter
Go to Top of Page

PeeWee.Inc

United Kingdom
1893 Posts

Posted - 28 January 2005 :  07:33:50  Show Profile  Visit PeeWee.Inc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=48967&SearchTerms=,group,MOD<

De Priofundus Calmo Ad Te Damine
Go to Top of Page

WalkaboutTigger
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 02 April 2006 :  16:42:12  Show Profile  Visit WalkaboutTigger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
And this works with the current version or is this functionality built-in and I am just being silly and can't figure it out?<
Go to Top of Page

ruirib
Snitz Forums Admin

Portugal
26364 Posts

Posted - 02 April 2006 :  17:24:59  Show Profile  Send ruirib a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You will need to add the mod.<

Snitz 3.4 Readme | Like the support? Support Snitz too
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07