HELP!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lord Hylan
Starting Member

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2001 :  07:41:53  Show Profile  Visit Lord Hylan's Homepage  Send Lord Hylan an AOL message  Send Lord Hylan an ICQ Message  Send Lord Hylan a Yahoo! Message
I have installed the avatar MOD v.2 Whenever anyone uses an image in their signature, their avatar will NOT display. Anyone have any clues about this.

~Lord Hylan

RichardKinser
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
16655 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2001 :  10:00:48  Show Profile
no, sure don't.. There isn't anything in the Avatar MOD that should be causing this behavior.

Do the images just not show, or are they shown as broken images?
Go to Top of Page

Lord Hylan
Starting Member

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2001 :  18:10:49  Show Profile  Visit Lord Hylan's Homepage  Send Lord Hylan an AOL message  Send Lord Hylan an ICQ Message  Send Lord Hylan a Yahoo! Message
ok, this is weird. the avatar only shows if I am the one who starts the topic, and only in my first post... I'm plugging away at trying to figure it out. any ideas?

~Lord Hylan
Go to Top of Page

big9erfan
Average Member

540 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2001 :  18:16:08  Show Profile
You didn't put the needed code farther down in topic.asp

http://www.ugfl.net/forums

Edited by - big9erfan on 21 May 2001 18:53:46
Go to Top of Page

Lord Hylan
Starting Member

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2001 :  18:41:26  Show Profile  Visit Lord Hylan's Homepage  Send Lord Hylan an AOL message  Send Lord Hylan an ICQ Message  Send Lord Hylan a Yahoo! Message
k, thanks. I'm going through the code now. I'll let ya'll know if I figure it out.

~Lord Hylan
Go to Top of Page

Lord Hylan
Starting Member

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2001 :  18:47:28  Show Profile  Visit Lord Hylan's Homepage  Send Lord Hylan an AOL message  Send Lord Hylan an ICQ Message  Send Lord Hylan a Yahoo! Message
wait, the readme doesn't say that you have to edit the post.asp or the post_info.asp. if you have to edit this, what code do I need and where?

~Lord Hylan
Go to Top of Page

RichardKinser
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
16655 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2001 :  18:49:54  Show Profile
you need to edit topic.asp. There are 2 sections in topic.asp where the code needs to be inserted. One section is for the Topic, the other section is for the replies. Looks like you might not have edited both sections.
Go to Top of Page

Lord Hylan
Starting Member

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2001 :  20:24:34  Show Profile  Visit Lord Hylan's Homepage  Send Lord Hylan an AOL message  Send Lord Hylan an ICQ Message  Send Lord Hylan a Yahoo! Message
thanks all fixed :)

~Lord Hylan
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07