Library not registered error
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cesco
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 30 April 2001 :  15:36:01  Show Profile
I just installed Huwr's mod. I'm running the latest stable code (SR4) with the msaccess 2000 db. Everything seems to work except when i go to view a topic, or update the main forum configuration. The error message is the same:

error '8002801d'
Library not registered.

/inc_functions.asp, line 333

I understand that this error is usually attributed to db permissions, but these all seem to be OK (atleast to me). The forum was running before I applied the mod. Can you help out ? I'm new to asp and snitz and i can't figure it out.
PS: When i ran the mod setup (mod_dbsetup.asp) i had to change the ssi names to 'virtual' instead of 'file'. I also had to edit a number of other asps (the ones, residing in subdirectories, that call files from a higher folder). Does this mean that there is something wrong in my setup ?

Also, the register function returns the following error:

"Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01c9'

This key is already associated with an element of this collection

/register.asp, line 311"

The new member is, however, added to the db. All other functions seem to be working.

Edited by - cesco on 30 April 2001 15:37:14

cesco
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2001 :  22:50:49  Show Profile
Forgot about this post .... in case anyone reads this and is having the same problem, the cause, in my case, was that my server was running an older scripting engine.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07