New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AaronD
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - 21 March 2001 :  10:05:51  Show Profile
Hi All!

I've just got my first Snitz Forum up and running. I've gotta say I love how easy it was too!

Just one thing I'm having a problem with, the logo on the upper left corner. I have changed it to our company logo, however, when you click on the link it jumps back to the forums default.asp page.

So my question is how do I change the url of that link? I thought it was the "Forum URL:" listed on the Main Forum Configuration page but when I change it, it still returns to the default.asp page.

I've viewed the code while the page is up and see where it's pointing to the default.asp page but when I open the default.asp page from the web site folder on the server the code is different.

I'm not familiar with code, as you can see from reading this, if you have any suggestions please respond.

Thanks for your assistance in advanced!

Aaron

Davio
Development Team Member

Jamaica
12217 Posts

Posted - 21 March 2001 :  10:49:00  Show Profile
It's not in the default.asp page you need to look at. It's the inc_top.asp page. It's right after the style sheets near to the top.

<a href="default.asp">

Just change it to what you want it to link to.

Go to Top of Page

AaronD
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - 21 March 2001 :  11:11:21  Show Profile
quote:

It's not in the default.asp page you need to look at. It's the inc_top.asp page. It's right after the style sheets near to the top.

<a href="default.asp">

Just change it to what you want it to link to.

Perfect!!!!!

Thanks for your help!

Aaron

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.29 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07