Show-Off Your Forums
 Laclede Forum.com
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mdelcour2000

United States
133 Posts

Posted - 11 January 2008 :  21:25:59  Show Profile  Visit mdelcour2000's Homepage
Ok, I know that my site lacks in prettyness, however, I have quite a few visitors to the site. Today, we have finally reached 300,000 hits since October 17! It has become a forum for our county residents, and tomorrow, we are hosting a "Live Chat" with one of our Mayoral Candidates. I think we are going to have quite a turnout for this. I have quite a few MODS installed on this site, some of which aren't found on Snitz Bitz. Check it out and let me know what you think. What improvements can and/or should be made. Thanks ahead for your input!

www.lacledeforum.com

http://lacledeforum.com/

"Never get so busy doing the work of the kingdom that you forget who the King is"

Edited by - mdelcour2000 on 11 January 2008 21:27:19

juliana
Starting Member

United States
13 Posts

Posted - 03 February 2008 :  02:50:54  Show Profile  Visit juliana's Homepage
ok, you asked for it! here is my UNprofessional opinion
1. mouseover image for events calendar is not loading up, this is something you definitely want to fix.
2. the whole site layout looks a bit off... forum is shifted to the right and kinda floats in all that white space around it. i think it will look better centered, and maybe to have a different color background for your header and "main body" would make a difference, i don't know.
3. banners on the left side of your pages are not clickable, and are not at the top of your pages, which looks strange on wide screen.
4. ads at the bottom are not centered.

"It's not the size of the lift, it's the articulation!" - Lil ED
Off Road North America - JeepingSingles.net
Go to Top of Page

mdelcour2000

United States
133 Posts

Posted - 03 February 2008 :  17:23:10  Show Profile  Visit mdelcour2000's Homepage
I agree with everything...thank you for voicing your opinion. Yeah, I knew about the banners on the left not being clickable. I just uploaded them yesterday. I knew about the Calendar link as well, just haven't had time to fix it. lol. How do you make the banners on the side go up to the top more. I am using the "Site Integration Mod." AGAIN, Thanks for your opinion. I needed that!

http://lacledeforum.com/

"Never get so busy doing the work of the kingdom that you forget who the King is"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.15 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07