www.dealcolossus.com uses Snitz...
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Colossor
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 19 April 2007 :  23:28:26  Show Profile  Visit Colossor's Homepage
Check out the www.dealcolossus.com Snitz Forums at www.dealcolossus.com/forum/ No mods or anything, just the basic version. Unfortunately, it probably won't be up much longer, because I'm upgrading to a paid host and I'm thinking about switching to a php supported host instead of asp (besides Snitz there just doesn't seem to be much asp support as there is for php). Anyway, thanks to the Snitz creators for providing a free asp forum for the brief while I had it (don't even have any post). I'd recommend Snitz to any asp developers out there that need a free forum that's easy to install.

Edited by - Colossor on 19 April 2007 23:30:16

Shaggy
Support Moderator

Ireland
6780 Posts

Posted - 20 April 2007 :  04:37:29  Show Profile
Um ... you do realise your host doesn't support ASP? And that the rest of your site is unreadable because its coded incorrectly? If I were the cynical type, I'd think that this was just a cheap attempt to pimp your site.

Search is your friend
“I was having a mildly paranoid day, mostly due to the
fact that the mad priest lady from over the river had
taken to nailing weasels to my front door again.”
Go to Top of Page

Colossor
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 20 April 2007 :  06:53:23  Show Profile  Visit Colossor's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Shaggy

Um ... you do realise your host doesn't support ASP? And that the rest of your site is unreadable because its coded incorrectly? If I were the cynical type, I'd think that this was just a cheap attempt to pimp your site.

Sorry, I just switched to a php host last night. I wasn't planning on switching this soon, but I had to. I just fixed the coding issues (small issue with switching from asp to php). Anyway, if you don't believe I had Snitz and was just trying to pimp my site, here's a google cache of my Snitz Forum: www.google.com/search?q=cache:2ZOmNVi0dc4J:www.dealcolossus.com/forum/+www.dealcolossus.com&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us (copy and paste link)

I really did like the Snitz forums. I wish there was a php version! Now I got to start all over and find a php board.

Edited by - Colossor on 20 April 2007 07:08:44
Go to Top of Page

ruirib
Snitz Forums Admin

Portugal
26364 Posts

Posted - 20 April 2007 :  07:10:55  Show Profile  Send ruirib a Yahoo! Message
Well good luck and god's speed.

Snitz 3.4 Readme | Like the support? Support Snitz too
Go to Top of Page

Colossor
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 21 April 2007 :  04:39:53  Show Profile  Visit Colossor's Homepage
Thanks and good luck to you and the rest of the Snitz Team too.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.15 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07