Show-Off Your Forums
 School of Duel Forums- - -A Gaming Community
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CalloftheHauntedMaster

289 Posts

Posted - 03 December 2006 :  15:33:31  Show Profile
These forums have been up for a long time and are constantly undergoing improvements. Without Snitz forums here, SoD wouldn't be half of what it is.

The forum is EXTENSIVELY modded and listing all the mods would probably take me several hours (partly because some mods were added before I became server admin .

Anyhow, check out the forums and have fun. All suggestions and comments are welcome, and we're always looking for new members.

www.schoolofduel.com
^Portal

http://www.schoolofduel.com/bbs/default.asp
^Forums

This account was hacked into by Image, a very honest guy as you all can see! Stealing people's passwords is his pasttime. Beware of this, before you register at his forums!

Jezmeister

United Kingdom
1141 Posts

Posted - 03 December 2006 :  16:16:26  Show Profile  Visit Jezmeister's Homepage
looks great - despite the presence of festive spirit lol just one thing - why is copyright snitz instead of you?
Go to Top of Page

CalloftheHauntedMaster

289 Posts

Posted - 03 December 2006 :  17:32:53  Show Profile
I felt like bringing some holiday cheer to my members.

In terms of the copyright, that was set up by a previous admin, and I've never even looked at it.

Does it need to be updated?

This account was hacked into by Image, a very honest guy as you all can see! Stealing people's passwords is his pasttime. Beware of this, before you register at his forums!
Go to Top of Page

Jezmeister

United Kingdom
1141 Posts

Posted - 04 December 2006 :  04:42:47  Show Profile  Visit Jezmeister's Homepage
it just doesn't need to be snitz thats all, most people set it to themselves or their website, the only snitz bit thats required is the linkback at the bottom right of the page
Go to Top of Page

CalloftheHauntedMaster

289 Posts

Posted - 04 December 2006 :  13:03:32  Show Profile
Good point. I've corrected this. Thanks

What else do we see that should be changed?

Go to Top of Page

CalloftheHauntedMaster

289 Posts

Posted - 18 January 2007 :  20:16:06  Show Profile
Sorry about the double post, but I'd rather not start another topic.

Anyhow, there've been some major site overhauls. The navibar has yet to be reorganized and there are some skinning issues I'm fine-tuning, but it's done overall, again.

Ideas? Comments? Suggestions?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07