New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Classicmotorcycling
Development Team Leader

Australia
2084 Posts

Posted - 17 April 2005 :  02:11:50  Show Profile
Is anyone interested in the classifieds MOD that is available to have both Administrator approval and also the ability to upload images to their advert?

I have completed it at www.vncommodore.com and another site has it, but would like to know if there is interest from others on the MOD.

Cheers,

David Greening

Jorrit787
Average Member

Netherlands
681 Posts

Posted - 17 April 2005 :  03:26:53  Show Profile  Visit Jorrit787's Homepage  Send Jorrit787 an AOL message  Send Jorrit787 a Yahoo! Message
Of course, bring it on

eXtremeGossip
Go to Top of Page

cripto9t
Average Member

USA
881 Posts

Posted - 17 April 2005 :  07:48:57  Show Profile
I'm interested :^).

_-/Cripto9t\-_
Go to Top of Page

Jorrit787
Average Member

Netherlands
681 Posts

Posted - 17 April 2005 :  13:00:03  Show Profile  Visit Jorrit787's Homepage  Send Jorrit787 an AOL message  Send Jorrit787 a Yahoo! Message
Will it be an easy upgrade from the original MOD?

eXtremeGossip
Go to Top of Page

Classicmotorcycling
Development Team Leader

Australia
2084 Posts

Posted - 18 April 2005 :  00:05:59  Show Profile
The upgrade will be easy, but you will need to approve all adverts as the default is not to approve the adverts. I have also just finished putting in the checking for if you want to delete an item, be it a category or a advert. It asks you if you are sure that you want to delete it with a yes or no.

I am still putting it through testing and fixing up some things, but I am getting there. I will tell you now, it is a combination of the Classifieds MOD (original concept), proeder's file MOD (for the upload of the image in the advert), the Guestbook MOD (for the confirm of the delete) and the Approval MOD (that I have fully written) and combined them. I am not sure on the release date, but I will post it up as soon as I am happy with it, but would like to know if there are more interested in it than is currently showing.

I have had this request from a user here and for their site and paid me for it along with some other MODs I wrote for them, and they get the MOD first as they paid for my time.

Cheers,

David Greening
Go to Top of Page

tribaliztic

Sweden
1532 Posts

Posted - 19 April 2005 :  04:19:11  Show Profile  Visit tribaliztic's Homepage  Send tribaliztic an ICQ Message
I'd be interested, I suppose it will be possible to turn off the approval part? I use the old classifieds mod now and uploading pictures would be just that little extra =)

/Tribaliztic
- www.gotlandrace.se -
Go to Top of Page

morbidpalooza
Starting Member

21 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2005 :  03:05:14  Show Profile
I turned mine into a store

http://www.morbidpalooza.com/forum/Classifieds.asp

www.morbidpalooza.com
Go to Top of Page

StephenD

Australia
1044 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2005 :  03:33:04  Show Profile  Send StephenD a Yahoo! Message
I'd be very interested too.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.15 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07