Help: MOD Implementation
 Private Message Notification icon issue
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

withanhdammit

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 24 February 2005 :  11:17:02  Show Profile  Visit withanhdammit's Homepage  Send withanhdammit an ICQ Message
Thanks to Shaggy (thanks Shaggy!) I got my Private Messages working. Then I installed the Private Message Notification MOD. It's working, however when the pop-up (?) comes up on the lower right of my screen telling me I have a new private message, it's got a broken image (the box with red x) in the upper left corner of it. The instructions say to put the icons in my "images" folder, however I never established an images folder. I tried putting the icons in the root of my forum folder, that didn't work, so I created an "images" folder, and it still isn't showing.

Thanks for any suggestions!

h

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

withanhdammit

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 24 February 2005 :  11:18:04  Show Profile  Visit withanhdammit's Homepage  Send withanhdammit an ICQ Message
Oh yeah, if you want to see it, my forum is at http://forum.dnjhome.com/testforum and you can login with testuser/testuser as the name/pw.

Thanks!

h

Edited by - withanhdammit on 24 February 2005 14:43:41
Go to Top of Page

withanhdammit

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 24 February 2005 :  14:43:17  Show Profile  Visit withanhdammit's Homepage  Send withanhdammit an ICQ Message
Got it figured out! There is an images setting on the main forum config page in admin options. Once I set that, no problems!

Maybe one of these days I'll get this all figured out!

h

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07