My Personalization &Calendar Color Problems
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lanstuff

USA
79 Posts

Posted - 18 February 2005 :  09:12:00  Show Profile  Visit Lanstuff's Homepage
I just installed my Personalization mod and works great> Have one issue and that is with Event Calendar. When I select pre-defined color schemes in my Personalization the Event Calendar background doesn't change on my event calendar header and only the Month and Year views. Also the background of the active month calendar on the front page. I have edited all the calendar asp files and I just don't see where issue is. If anyone could help I would appreciate it!!!!

Shaggy
Support Moderator

Ireland
6780 Posts

Posted - 18 February 2005 :  09:16:22  Show Profile
Last I checked, these were hardcoded into cal_style.asp

Search is your friend
“I was having a mildly paranoid day, mostly due to the
fact that the mad priest lady from over the river had
taken to nailing weasels to my front door again.”
Go to Top of Page

Lanstuff

USA
79 Posts

Posted - 18 February 2005 :  09:34:30  Show Profile  Visit Lanstuff's Homepage
Everything turns the proper color but the backgrounds of the actual calendars showing the dates in Month, Year and the small calendar on the front page. In default colors if you edit in admin the color for Second Alternating Cell Color it changes the background colors correctly but when you change colors in My Personalization the backgrounds in Month and Year Events stay as default but the code in Admin Second Alternating Cell Color has the color code in it that you had for the color change. I can't seem to identify the asp code for Second Alternating Cell Color. Looks correct in cal_style.asp. It references <%= strAltForumCellColor %> which should be correct.

Edited by - Lanstuff on 18 February 2005 09:36:12
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07