Help Groups for Snitz Forums 2000 Users
 Help: MOD Implementation
 Portal Mod
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TStewartFan

190 Posts

Posted - 03 February 2005 :  13:08:09  Show Profile  Visit TStewartFan's Homepage
I just finished downloading the Portal Mod which I hope to use as the main contnet for most of my home.asp page. A few quick questions. By chance has anyone built this mod to work with snitz 2000 and incorporate the min max features that can be found in GML? I think that is a way cool feature but I refuse to build a gml forum because they are bandwidth killers....so I was wondering if anyone in here as customized this mod as they have but to work with our forums?

If You Have to Ask, You Wouldn't Understand.

PeeWee.Inc

United Kingdom
1893 Posts

Posted - 03 February 2005 :  14:07:07  Show Profile  Visit PeeWee.Inc's Homepage
quote:

work with snitz 2000 and incorporate the min max features that can be found in GM

A little more detail?

De Priofundus Calmo Ad Te Damine
Go to Top of Page

TStewartFan

190 Posts

Posted - 03 February 2005 :  14:10:00  Show Profile  Visit TStewartFan's Homepage
The topic can be found here:
http://jag24.com/gml/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3177&SearchTerms=portal+mod
But as you may know regarding gml stuff...it's all based on their modifications to the snitz forums. Was just curious if someone has built this enhanced feature into a mod which we can use with our standard snitz forums.

If You Have to Ask, You Wouldn't Understand.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.37 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07