Attachment mod (proeder) problem
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Unity1
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 03 February 2005 :  09:34:42  Show Profile
Could someone copy and paste into a reply the code from their post.asp file they're using for the Attachment mod?

I can't get the text on the post.asp file, that's supposed to be a link to attach a file, to show up as a link and work correctly. Right now, the text is there that says: "Click here to attach a file to your post" but it does nothing. It's just text.. not a link.

modifichicci
Average Member

Italy
787 Posts

Posted - 03 February 2005 :  16:33:20  Show Profile  Visit modifichicci's Homepage
'################### proeder's File Attachment: Link to add #######################

if strAllowAttachment = 1 then

Response.Write "<tr>" & vbNewLine & _
"<td bgColor=""" & strPopUpTableColor & """> </td>" & vbNewLine & _
"<td bgColor=""" & strPopUpTableColor """ valign=""center"">" & vbNewLine & _
" <font face=""" & strDefaultFontFace """ size="" strDefaultFontSize vbNewLine _
" ><a href=""#"" onClick=""window.open('pop_upload_new.asp','Uploading','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=yes,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=800,height=330');""><acronym title=""Upload File..."">" & getCurrentIcon(strIconPaperClip,"","") & "</acronym></a><acronym title=""Upload File...""> <font face=""" & strDefaultFontFace """ size="" strDefaultFontSize """ color="" strDefaultFontColor """>Clikk here to upload a file</font></acronym><font face=""" & strDefaultFontFace """ size="" strDefaultFontSize """ color="" strDefaultFontColor """><br /></font>" & vbNewLine & _
"</td>" & vbNewLine & _
"</tr>" & vbNewLine
end if

'##################################################################################

around line 1051

Ernia e Laparocele
Forum di Ernia e Laparocele
Acces - MySql Migration Tutorial
Adamantine forum
Go to Top of Page

Unity1
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 03 February 2005 :  18:16:55  Show Profile
Thanks! I'll try it tomorrow when I get to work.
Go to Top of Page

Unity1
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 04 February 2005 :  08:30:09  Show Profile
When I remove what I had and add that, I get the same 500 Internal Server Error as I did when I used the post.asp from the original attachment mod.
Go to Top of Page

modifichicci
Average Member

Italy
787 Posts

Posted - 04 February 2005 :  14:20:07  Show Profile  Visit modifichicci's Homepage
The 500 internal error is a generic error. Select off show short message message from your exporer internet advanced settings and tell us what error do you get.

Ernia e Laparocele
Forum di Ernia e Laparocele
Acces - MySql Migration Tutorial
Adamantine forum
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07