New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Raichelle

370 Posts

Posted - 19 June 2001 :  18:12:51  Show Profile
am having the same problem all 4 you guys talking about for example when i click on the detailed report it don't show the number of people using differen type of operating system and differen browser or none of that all am seeing is 0 and i run that other thing and am getting those error messages too ah well no one answered to you guys yet so i doubt if the might answered mine especially after having over 3 un answered questions for days now and no one answered them and all 3 of them are important but its ok i will stop adding mods now.....

Go to Top of Page

Raichelle

370 Posts

Posted - 22 June 2001 :  16:30:26  Show Profile
come on guys can anyone help?

Go to Top of Page

Wixxerd
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - 23 June 2001 :  19:12:24  Show Profile
Is this still an access only mod or do we have a version working for SQL 7.0?

Go to Top of Page

pfilias

69 Posts

Posted - 13 July 2001 :  14:17:47  Show Profile  Send pfilias an AOL message  Send pfilias a Yahoo! Message
Can't anyone help us out? I get the following error, AFTER I get the SQL table creation errors that everyone else gets.

Error Type:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E14)
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Line 1: Incorrect syntax near '#'.
/forum/reports.asp, line 69

Go to Top of Page

pfilias

69 Posts

Posted - 18 July 2001 :  08:29:08  Show Profile  Send pfilias an AOL message  Send pfilias a Yahoo! Message
I can't believe nobody can figure this one out. :(

Go to Top of Page

Giuda
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 19 July 2001 :  11:09:10  Show Profile
quote:

Go to Top of Page

Giuda
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 19 July 2001 :  11:09:35  Show Profile
quote:

You are using SQL server. This mod only works with access

Go to Top of Page

ctsolutions

Germany
69 Posts

Posted - 21 July 2001 :  19:12:25  Show Profile  Visit ctsolutions's Homepage  Send ctsolutions an ICQ Message
replace " # " with " ' " . this must be " ' '' "

Regards

Mike Kovacs

Ultimative DVD Allround SQL Based Forum
DvD Fox 2001
Snitz v3.2 Alpha 06 SQL Based Portal
ITCenter
Go to Top of Page

ManuelW
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 23 July 2001 :  08:24:15  Show Profile  Send ManuelW an ICQ Message
Hi,
can i have this wonderful Script for Access Database too ??

Go to Top of Page

Mercy

Denmark
90 Posts

Posted - 23 July 2001 :  17:20:35  Show Profile  Visit Mercy's Homepage  Send Mercy an ICQ Message
Help !, lol, i implemented this mod, all fine, setup went well, but none happend, and yes i cut / pasted the code into the inc_footer.asp or whatever, but still i cant see jack anywhere, not even a link.

Maybee its my english, so i didnt read it good or clear enough, but it still dont work.

http://212.242.78.44/Forum/default.asp

Please help me here, i can see in the text that i cut and that there is soemthing written, like add the location of your reports.asp file etc, well i didnt add anything, what should i ad in that text, if i should add any.

All files are uploaded in the main forum directory.

Awaiting some clever guyz/girlz to help me out here.

Go to Top of Page

Mercy

Denmark
90 Posts

Posted - 24 July 2001 :  06:26:46  Show Profile  Visit Mercy's Homepage  Send Mercy an ICQ Message
HELP ME !

Go to Top of Page

ManuelW
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 25 July 2001 :  10:32:46  Show Profile  Send ManuelW an ICQ Message
Please tell me anyone, do this Stats work with Access Database too ?

Go to Top of Page

Raichelle

370 Posts

Posted - 25 July 2001 :  14:23:01  Show Profile
ah you yall see all the help request right?
none been answered to yet including mine is because they don't support this mod or help with it anymore. and i heard it was not really a mod or whatever the guy took took part of a statistic scripts thats already exist and he took the copyright off of it maybe thats why he can't help and maybe no one else can't figure out how to help but mine been acting up too. the more details to that you can see number of browsers, screen resolution and all that don't show counts
well bye have a blessed day and try to figure your problem out thats how am learning now when no one tries to help

Go to Top of Page

Mercy

Denmark
90 Posts

Posted - 27 July 2001 :  21:10:39  Show Profile  Visit Mercy's Homepage  Send Mercy an ICQ Message
Richard or HuWr someone answer to this **** question, can we get some help her or not, if not delete this **** mod, im getten tired of this, i cant get it to work and no one seems to be willing to help !

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.15 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07