Help Needed for Points MOD
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BBA
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 12 December 2003 :  17:35:58  Show Profile
If anyone can give me some advice on the following problem it is greatly appreciated. I installed the points mod succesfully with everything working ie member's points, points store and redeeming the points. However, from the moment of the installation, all new posts that are made have no avatars! The old posts still have their avatars but any new ones do not!

This is very strange and i suspect it has something to do with the fact that there is a "buy your own avatar" in the points store (which i turned off).

my forum is located at: http://www.bodybuildingapplied.com/data/forum/default.asp (if anyone wants to specifically see what is going on with the avatars)

HELP PLEASE!!

Thank you.

BBA
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 14 December 2003 :  18:58:15  Show Profile
Come on guys, out of all the experts on Snitz on this forum noone can help or suggest what might be going wrong??
Go to Top of Page

Anacrusis

USA
219 Posts

Posted - 15 December 2003 :  10:24:59  Show Profile  Visit Anacrusis's Homepage  Send Anacrusis an AOL message
You messed up the install somehow. double check that you made the changes to topic.asp correctly.
When viewing your html source I see this where an avatar should be:
<span class="spnMessageText" style="width:0; height:0; http://www.bodybuildingapplied.com/data/avatars/T3-96.gif">

That does not look right to me. If you still can't figure it out, post a .txt version of your topic.asp and we'll have a look for you.

The Internet ClubHouse
www.internet-clubhouse.com
Go to Top of Page

BBA
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 18 December 2003 :  07:05:14  Show Profile
I noticed that the only avatars that show are the one's that belong to each member who starts a NEW thread. Any replies to threads have to avatars.
Go to Top of Page

BBA
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 02 February 2004 :  16:05:21  Show Profile
Here's a link to my topic.asp. If anyone can figure it out his help is musch appreciated.

http://www.bodybuildingapplied.com/topicasp.htm

Thank you!!!

Edited by - BBA on 02 February 2004 16:11:52
Go to Top of Page

indianBoy

56 Posts

Posted - 03 February 2004 :  16:24:09  Show Profile  Visit indianBoy's Homepage  Send indianBoy an AOL message  Send indianBoy an ICQ Message  Send indianBoy a Yahoo! Message
ditto, i am facing some wierd problems relating to avatar too after installing the points mod, also when the user edits his profile ( maybe signature ) his avatar vanishes...
Go to Top of Page

BBA
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 09 February 2004 :  10:03:11  Show Profile
Any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07