Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

RebelTech
Average Member

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 28 November 2003 :  03:32:35  Show Profile  Visit RebelTech's Homepage  Send RebelTech an ICQ Message
quote:
Like about 760x200 in size and have the links that are in the upper right of the snitz forums in that area.

Are you just wanting the links to go all the way across? Or are you wanting the links to be incorporated into a image map and have that image go all the way across?
Are you wanting an image that goes all the way across with the links appearing below that image? It has not been very clear. You pointed to Crash's site. He has his javascript menu appearing below his title image/banner. Be very specific and with great detail tell us where we can help you.
Go to Top of Page

guessme
Banned User

393 Posts

Posted - 28 November 2003 :  13:53:29  Show Profile  Visit guessme's Homepage
To be specific i need to know the terminology used. I heard of image map but not sure what it is. You say crash has javascript and know a little about that. I know [thank god] what links are. Can't you image a picture at the top with links in it? That is what i want. The easiest way is best.

Go to Top of Page

RebelTech
Average Member

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 28 November 2003 :  14:45:48  Show Profile  Visit RebelTech's Homepage  Send RebelTech an ICQ Message
If I understand you correctly then you are wanting an image map. Try the links above concerning image map tutorials. If those aren't good enough try a google search for image map tutorial. Once you have your image and map files created then you can display it the way that looks good to you in your inc_site_header,asp , if your using the site integration mod, using simple html. If you're not using the site integration mod you will have to work on the inc_header.asp from the original Snitz. Either way, you can get help with that part here. I am not familiar with Windows mapping apps and I am probably not fluent enough to try to walk you through creating an image map that is why I referred you to the tutorials.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07