Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

richfed
Average Member

United States
999 Posts

Posted - 17 November 2003 :  04:42:28  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage
quote:
orginally posted by gpctexas, in another thread
I released a ver 2.1 ver of ipgate that goves you access to delete the logs on the first settings page. It also fixes quite a few things and speeds somethings up. I kept everything db friendly, but you may want to experiment with a test forum before making theupgrade live on sql.

download here http://www.gpctexas.net/ipgate_v21.zip

Thanks for that! Before I attempt to implement this, are there known issues with this new MOD on MS-SQL Server? Has anyone successfully installed it?

Rich
[size=1]A Complete Idiot's Guide to MOD Implementation || On the Trail of the Last of the Mohicans[/size=1]

gpctexas

320 Posts

Posted - 17 November 2003 :  10:08:01  Show Profile  Visit gpctexas's Homepage
I only was able to test on My Sql adn the dbs file didn't work on it. I have to manually create the tables. I'm still looking for someone to test it on SQL server on a test forum.

ipgate 2.4.4 RC3
http://www.gpctexas.net/ipgate_v244.zip
Go to Top of Page

richfed
Average Member

United States
999 Posts

Posted - 18 November 2003 :  06:59:45  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage
If I had one, I would gladly do it. A bit leary to try this on my live forum. When I used Access as my db, I would back it up before trying database-changing mods. Now, with SQL, I can no longer do so. Must rely on my host's daily backups.

Rich
[size=1]A Complete Idiot's Guide to MOD Implementation || On the Trail of the Last of the Mohicans[/size=1]
Go to Top of Page

weeweeslap

USA
1077 Posts

Posted - 18 November 2003 :  16:24:59  Show Profile  Visit weeweeslap's Homepage  Send weeweeslap an AOL message  Send weeweeslap a Yahoo! Message
gpctexas, check your mail (one in your profile)

coaster crazy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.29 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07