Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Snitz Forums 2000 MOD-Group
 MOD Add-On Forum (W/O Code)
 Request for mod to enable ordering of stickies.
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

a10
Starting Member

United States
22 Posts

Posted - 14 November 2003 :  13:36:36  Show Profile
I would like to be able to have stickies in a certain order for each forum. By default each forum sorts by last post date, so the stickies, although they are at the top, are sorted in this fashion as well.

I would like to have a way to order them regardless of who posted or post date, etc.. I know it's possible to do, but I don't know if it would be an easy or hard mod to make.

Any suggestions? If you do know of a way, I'm not a coder.

richfed
Average Member

United States
999 Posts

Posted - 14 November 2003 :  18:37:35  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage
The Top Stickey MOD enables you to add a third group to the mix, though you still can't order individual posts - just top stickies, regular stickies, and then your normal posts.

The topic sorting mod allows for more variation in your sortation choices and enables you to set default sorting methods in individual forums [that might even be a Snitz standard function - I forget! It's been awhile since I used the base code! ]. Maybe that's what you need?

Rich
[size=1]A Complete Idiot's Guide to MOD Implementation || On the Trail of the Last of the Mohicans[/size=1]
Go to Top of Page

a10
Starting Member

United States
22 Posts

Posted - 16 November 2003 :  21:31:13  Show Profile
Thanks, I will check that one out, sounds like it makes a certain sticky stick all the way up top. That is better than the default, thanks again.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.29 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07