Help: MOD Implementation
 Smile Manager Plus, Smilies on post.asp tooo big
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

acoustika

Denmark
311 Posts

Posted - 10 November 2003 :  13:08:40  Show Profile  Visit acoustika's Homepage  Send acoustika an ICQ Message
Heeeeeeeelp, now I have tried to add the smile manager plus Mod to my site, and it all seems to work ecept the smilies (the default ones) are to big on my POST page, I have tried several things including different span konfigurations, please help me with this.

My forum is at www.uniquedk.dk/forum

you can log in with
user: bb
pass: 22222222

and a txt. file of my Post.asp is here

www.uniquedk.dk/forum/post.txt

a txt. file of my Inc_Smilies.asp is here

www.uniquedk.dk/forum/inc_smilies.txt

Please help me *SS*

Please anyone, I have installed the smile manager plus MOD, for the fifth time now and it is the same errro everytime
It all works, except that the smilies om the Post page is to big.

May The Code Be With You
www.UniqueDk.dk *** The Open Forums of Denmark ***

Edited by - acoustika on 11 November 2003 09:26:46

Nikkol
Forum Moderator

USA
6907 Posts

Posted - 10 November 2003 :  19:34:58  Show Profile
the problem is probably with inc_smilies.asp .. you should create a link to that too.

Nikkol ~ Help Us Help You | ReadMe | 3.4.03 fixes | security fixes ~
Go to Top of Page

acoustika

Denmark
311 Posts

Posted - 10 November 2003 :  19:57:48  Show Profile  Visit acoustika's Homepage  Send acoustika an ICQ Message
Okay, thanks Nikkol I have made a link to a Inc_Smilies.txt file in the first post.

Hope someone can help

May The Code Be With You

Edited by - acoustika on 11 November 2003 02:42:37
Go to Top of Page

acoustika

Denmark
311 Posts

Posted - 11 November 2003 :  18:57:49  Show Profile  Visit acoustika's Homepage  Send acoustika an ICQ Message
Now I have tried and upload the inc_smilies.asp file directly from the Smilemanger, and I'm pretty sure the problem is in post.asp, because underneath the post box in the rewiews on the topic the smilies also appear too big, and it's only on the post page, not anywhere else on the forum, the same smilies turn out fine if you just read the topic without posting *S*
Anyone???

Maybe it is my code in post.asp that got screwed up with the code from inactive user MOD, pleeease. :-/

May The Code Be With You

Edited by - acoustika on 11 November 2003 18:59:06
Go to Top of Page

cripto9t
Average Member

USA
881 Posts

Posted - 12 November 2003 :  07:32:39  Show Profile
I don't understand most of the code for this mod, especially where the height and width come from. Your code looks just like mine.
Maybe try adding a new smilie and see if it comes up the same size.
Something else I seen you asking for in a post below, if you turn the "Show Smiley Table" in admin options > forum config., the table will not show but there will be a link to a pop-up next to the list button. You have to make the changes to post_buttons.

_-/Cripto9t\-_
Go to Top of Page

acoustika

Denmark
311 Posts

Posted - 12 November 2003 :  12:17:08  Show Profile  Visit acoustika's Homepage  Send acoustika an ICQ Message
ok thanks cripto9t I'll try adding a smile and see what happens *SS*
Like you I have looked and looked at this code, and I also have my difficulties finding out where the size is made. Anybody else who knows 'bout the size thing in smilemanger plus mod, or have experienced the same problem??????????, I do believe that it's because it got screwed up with the code from AU but i'm not sure.

May The Code Be With You
Go to Top of Page

acoustika

Denmark
311 Posts

Posted - 13 November 2003 :  21:49:49  Show Profile  Visit acoustika's Homepage  Send acoustika an ICQ Message
Now I have tried several things more with the span function adn have tried adding new smileys and nothing helps. Aren't there really anyone out there who have had the same proble, I have installed the MOD several times and It always ends like this, all works except for the big smilies on the post/reply page

May The Code Be With You
Go to Top of Page

acoustika

Denmark
311 Posts

Posted - 17 November 2003 :  03:42:56  Show Profile  Visit acoustika's Homepage  Send acoustika an ICQ Message
Yeppiiiie I Solved it, Very very Nice.

Now I Really like this Mod

;-)

May The Code Be With You
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07