Active topic for private forum
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Baroudeur
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - 20 October 2003 :  15:27:43  Show Profile
I wander if there is a way to show active topics when they come from a private forum but keep them hided and no more in active topics when you are not member or this private forum

This account was hacked into by Image, a very honest guy as you all can see! Stealing people's passwords is his pasttime. Beware of this, before you register at his forums!

laser
Advanced Member

Australia
3859 Posts

Posted - 20 October 2003 :  17:53:47  Show Profile
It works that way by default.
Go to Top of Page

Baroudeur
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - 20 October 2003 :  18:58:36  Show Profile
Hmmm not sure if you come in a forum you have private title message seen in active topics list, you cant open it but see the title

This account was hacked into by Image, a very honest guy as you all can see! Stealing people's passwords is his pasttime. Beware of this, before you register at his forums!
Go to Top of Page

redbrad0
Advanced Member

USA
3725 Posts

Posted - 20 October 2003 :  19:07:01  Show Profile  Visit redbrad0's Homepage  Send redbrad0 an AOL message
No you should not see any topic titles for any private forums unless you have permission to view them.

Brad
Oklahoma City Online Entertainment Guide
Oklahoma Event Tickets
Go to Top of Page

chad

50 Posts

Posted - 20 October 2003 :  19:39:12  Show Profile
You are correct Baroudeur ... you can see the title of the thread (at least that is the way it has been working for me).

I had to change the particular forums to Allowed Members List (Hidden) to keep everyone else from seeing the private forum titles.

Go to Top of Page

laser
Advanced Member

Australia
3859 Posts

Posted - 20 October 2003 :  20:14:19  Show Profile
So sorry, I was assuming 'Allowed Members List (Hidden)' that's the only one I ever use
Go to Top of Page

Baroudeur
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - 21 October 2003 :  03:24:30  Show Profile
Yes thx Chad and Laser i use hidden now and all is correct

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07