Links Management - Possible?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RebelTech
Average Member

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 10 October 2003 :  02:10:26  Show Profile  Visit RebelTech's Homepage  Send RebelTech an ICQ Message
I am probably trying to re-invent the wheel here.
I have a links page on my site. Not many links. But, going through and adding requested links is tedious.
How hard would it be to write a script that you could add to the admin home asp that would basically be a form that would take an url , description or category head title and then create a new row in the links page table showing either the link or category heading? Here is the url to my links page to help you visualize. Is this type of thing way too complicated for a beginning scripter?
http://www.txradio.org/forum/res_ourlinks.asp

weeweeslap

USA
1077 Posts

Posted - 10 October 2003 :  02:13:58  Show Profile  Visit weeweeslap's Homepage  Send weeweeslap an AOL message  Send weeweeslap a Yahoo! Message
have you tried the links manager mod made by onewaymule? Search in the mods with code forum for links manager and you'll find it there
WWS

coaster crazy
Go to Top of Page

RebelTech
Average Member

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 10 October 2003 :  02:57:15  Show Profile  Visit RebelTech's Homepage  Send RebelTech an ICQ Message
I looked at it. It is much more than I need. I was just thinking of something simple to add table rows, cells with link info to an existing page.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07