Help: MOD Implementation
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ZonkZ
Starting Member

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 07 October 2003 :  14:50:57  Show Profile  Visit ZonkZ's Homepage  Send ZonkZ an AOL message  Send ZonkZ an ICQ Message  Send ZonkZ a Yahoo! Message
This is what my Server says
Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03ea'

Syntax error

/magiball/Forum/topic.asp, line 802

if strCountry = "1" and trim(Member_Country) <> "" then
^

This is were it is... But i dont know whats wrong with it.

response.write " <p><font color=""" & strForumFontColor & """ face=""" & strDefaultFontFace & """ size=""" & strFooterFontSize & """><small>" & Member_Country & "</small></font><br />" & vbNewLine & _
if strCountry = "1" and trim(Member_Country) <> "" then
Response.Write " <font color=""" & strForumFontColor & """ face=""" & strDefaultFontFace & """ size=""" & strFooterFontSize & """><small>" & Member_Country & "</small></font><br />" & vbNewLine
end if

"you know it"

laser
Advanced Member

Australia
3859 Posts

Posted - 07 October 2003 :  16:57:33  Show Profile
Look at the line before the If. Form that line remove the "& _" from the end.
Go to Top of Page

ZonkZ
Starting Member

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 10 October 2003 :  16:40:55  Show Profile  Visit ZonkZ's Homepage  Send ZonkZ an AOL message  Send ZonkZ an ICQ Message  Send ZonkZ a Yahoo! Message
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!

"you know it"
Go to Top of Page

phenexfire
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 15 October 2003 :  19:07:48  Show Profile
Before I go into the whole deal LOL it might be easier to mail me back on this...if not then it's all good...phenexfire@hotmail.com

Ok I added the avatar mod to the forum. there were no error messeges at all....but here is my problem..in the forum the picture does not show up, the when I check the picture link it is missing the directory and the file name of the pic....in the review/edit avatars it has the full path of the picture and it displays it....what did I do wrong?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07