Help: MOD Implementation
 SnitzChat
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Astralis

USA
1218 Posts

Posted - 06 October 2003 :  00:35:55  Show Profile  Send Astralis a Yahoo! Message
I've installed SnitzChat but it doesn't seem to work - I can't even get it to show up in the header. The instructions are a bit murky too - the coder says to open inc_top.asp but then gives instructions for inc_header.asp - I think he meant to say inc_header for both of them.

The next thing is the admis section. I clicked the link and an "initialize" button appears on screen, I clicked it and nothing happened.

Anyone have experience with SnitzChat and knows how it works?

n8pbm

USA
212 Posts

Posted - 06 October 2003 :  08:31:47  Show Profile  Visit n8pbm's Homepage
You are better off to go to the ConquerChat website: http://www.theill.com/asp/conquerchat.asp (SnitzChat is based of an old version of ConquerChat) and download the newest version. In his forums there are mods to integrate it into Snitz.

As far as the initialize button you will not see anything happen. You want to initialize when you make changes to the software or when you first install it. It clears out all the variables.

Hope that helps

Mike
Great Lakes Pop Up Club Camping
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07