Help Groups for Snitz Forums 2000 Users
 Help: MOD Implementation
 Hover Mod
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SpikeAshlye

57 Posts

Posted - 03 October 2003 :  23:30:05  Show Profile  Send SpikeAshlye an AOL message  Send SpikeAshlye a Yahoo! Message
Hi.

I just installed the hover mod, (whew that was a big one) and it's all working as far as I can tell on my first shot (THANK GOD) so now I can change the hover colors... pretty cool, except when the mouse leaves it changes the color to something weird, I have

Hover On Color
Hover Off Color

I want the Hover Off color to be what ever the color was previously, right now it's some strange color (what ever color is default for topics (board names) because I havent changed anything as far as colors go yet.... can someone tell me how to modify this, or what to put in the Hover Off Color to make it go back to default. I even tried putting "default" in the box, but that don't work :'(

75 Posts

Posted - 04 October 2003 :  01:15:48  Show Profile
If you mean for instance your board's colors are Blue, and you've got your hover color on set to red, so when you go over it it goes to red, and then when you take it off it goes to some default color...Then just choose your default color off to Blue, and it'll go to blue when you take it off.

That watcha mean?
Go to Top of Page

SpikeAshlye

57 Posts

Posted - 04 October 2003 :  01:32:21  Show Profile  Send SpikeAshlye an AOL message  Send SpikeAshlye a Yahoo! Message
Well, actually I got it figured out now, the color I was looking for was smokeywhite. The thing was my forum colors were smokeywhite, and when I hovered over them they turned red, then when I moved the mouse off of them they turned blue, (instead of turning back to smokeywhite) so I just needed to know the color of the forums so I could put that in the Hover Off text box, I opened the file and read the HTML code until I found the correct color combination, which was smokeywhite.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07