Help: MOD Implementation
 I cant promote Moderators?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kagan
Starting Member

33 Posts

Posted - 02 October 2003 :  11:52:44  Show Profile  Visit Kagan's Homepage  Send Kagan an AOL message  Send Kagan an ICQ Message
I have been trying to promote 2 members to moderators but I am getting this error message:

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e07'

Data type mismatch in criteria expression.

/forum/pop_profile.asp, line 1625

I had promoted one to moderator several weeks ago with no problem so I am not sure where I may have errored or if its merely a setting. Any help would be appreciated!

Edited by - ruirib on 02 October 2003 14:36:27

Roland
Advanced Member

Netherlands
9335 Posts

Posted - 02 October 2003 :  12:16:17  Show Profile
Do you have any problems making other changes to profiles, either your own or that of others?

Have you installed any MODs that required changes to pop_profile.asp or inc_profile.asp since the last time you made someone moderator? If so, make sure they've been installed correctly.
Go to Top of Page

Kagan
Starting Member

33 Posts

Posted - 02 October 2003 :  13:01:02  Show Profile  Visit Kagan's Homepage  Send Kagan an AOL message  Send Kagan an ICQ Message
All profile changes were being stopped-I changed the avatar function to On and it is now working. I dont know what is causing it but that sure fixed it
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.32 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07