Mod Order New Site
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RebelTech
Average Member

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 02 October 2003 :  01:07:46  Show Profile  Visit RebelTech's Homepage  Send RebelTech an ICQ Message
I am fixing to start work on a second site. I plan on using Snitz with the Active Users mod, Site Integration mad, Poll Mod, Email All Users mod. Is there any particular order I should do the mods? My current site has the above mods except for Site Integration and I noticed that the poll modifications and some of Active Users modifications were side by side. I don't want to go to all the effort of modding only to find out that I should have done the mods in a certain order.

75 Posts

Posted - 02 October 2003 :  01:38:28  Show Profile
I order in which I did mine out of your 4 were Email all Users, then Site Integration, then Poll Mod, and then Active users.

No Problems other than silly stuff you get into after working a 12 hour day at work, and then 4-5 hours on the computer. Yknow like not typing a stupid "end if" on line 40,000,002....and then nothing works, and you've got no clue why and all you wanna do is go to sleep and make sure your board is running smoothly....

haha
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07