header- navigation and login in one line
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RebelTech
Average Member

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 01 October 2003 :  00:05:19  Show Profile  Visit RebelTech's Homepage  Send RebelTech an ICQ Message
Can some one help me change my inc_header.asp? I would like for all the links and login boxes all in a single line stretching across the top. I run my forums in a frame and would like to snug it up.

guessme
Banned User

393 Posts

Posted - 01 October 2003 :  16:48:56  Show Profile  Visit guessme's Homepage
sure look above or is it below now but no one is to big in helping in this matter - i guess they think they have answered it before so they don't have to now.

Edited by - guessme on 01 October 2003 16:50:24
Go to Top of Page

RichardKinser
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
16655 Posts

Posted - 01 October 2003 :  17:48:36  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by guessme

sure look above or is it below now but no one is to big in helping in this matter - i guess they think they have answered it before so they don't have to now.

You do realize that no one "has to" answer any questions at all, right? Everyone here volunteers their time.
Go to Top of Page

sr_erick

USA
1318 Posts

Posted - 01 October 2003 :  22:55:36  Show Profile  Visit sr_erick's Homepage  Send sr_erick a Yahoo! Message
It has been covered countless times and is very easy to do. I would recomend first doing a search. I am sure you can find many other topics where there are full blown tutorials and instructions of how to do it.

Erick
Snowmobile Fanatics

Go to Top of Page

guessme
Banned User

393 Posts

Posted - 01 October 2003 :  23:32:28  Show Profile  Visit guessme's Homepage
"You do realize that no one "has to" answer any questions at all, right? Everyone here volunteers their time."

That is what i said is it not.

Go to Top of Page

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20584 Posts

Posted - 02 October 2003 :  04:49:39  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by guessme

"You do realize that no one "has to" answer any questions at all, right? Everyone here volunteers their time."

That is what i said is it not.

No, actually, that was what Richard said, not you.
Go to Top of Page

cripto9t
Average Member

USA
881 Posts

Posted - 02 October 2003 :  09:19:13  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by RebelTech

Can some one help me change my inc_header.asp? I would like for all the links and login boxes all in a single line stretching across the top. I run my forums in a frame and would like to snug it up.

When I rearrange my header I add borders to the tables. Like this
Find the 1st table <table border=""0""> do this <table style=""border:1px solid black;""> find the 2nd table but make the border a different color, and so on. You'll see what table does what and it should be just a matter of removing a few <tr>s . Also check out you changes in the "logged-in" and "logged-out states. Hope this helps a little

_-/Cripto9t\-_
Go to Top of Page

RebelTech
Average Member

USA
613 Posts

Posted - 03 October 2003 :  03:25:25  Show Profile  Visit RebelTech's Homepage  Send RebelTech an ICQ Message
quote:

When I rearrange my header I add borders to the tables. Like this
Find the 1st table <table border=""0""> do this <table style=""border:1px solid black;""> find the 2nd table but make the border a different color, and so on. You'll see what table does what and it should be just a matter of removing a few <tr>s . Also check out you changes in the "logged-in" and "logged-out states. Hope this helps a little

It did! Thanks cripto9t. I played with the tables like you suggested and it went actually better than I thought. I will be sure to share your advice with anybody that nedds it. Thanks again.
Go to Top of Page

cripto9t
Average Member

USA
881 Posts

Posted - 03 October 2003 :  07:54:09  Show Profile
Glad to help

_-/Cripto9t\-_
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07