MOD Add-On Forum (W/O Code)
 mod idea: moderator groups
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

weeweeslap

USA
1077 Posts

Posted - 22 September 2003 :  19:52:17  Show Profile  Visit weeweeslap's Homepage  Send weeweeslap an AOL message  Send weeweeslap a Yahoo! Message
I got an idea, moderator grouping, that is be able to make groups of moderators so you can select the group to moderate a forum, then the moderator's group name is displayed in the moderators rather than each single moderator name being displayed in the moderators box. It would look much cleaner than have rows of names there, I have moderator column turned off for members but for admin it always shows so it would look better aestheiclly in my opinion.
http://www.weeweeslap.com/forum/moderators.jpg
see, I don't like how my list extends to two rows, it'd be nice to add all of them into one group and call it say All Mods or Mod Squad, something shorter than everyone's name.
oops didn't mean to show my hidden forums but there they go as well Anyway, you get my idea? ANyone have a mod for this or can someone maybe write one or maybe a new feature into the next release of snitz?
WWS

coaster crazy
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07