Sending a message to a Guest User
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zinpin

Australia
202 Posts

Posted - 11 September 2003 :  11:36:38  Show Profile
Is there any Mod available that can send a message to a guest user while they are online? Just like the PM mod but only between Admin/mod and Guest.

Edited by - zinpin on 11 September 2003 11:39:31

StephenD

Australia
1044 Posts

Posted - 11 September 2003 :  17:24:28  Show Profile  Send StephenD a Yahoo! Message
This would be a great mod. I've been thinking about using the Alert Messenger 1.0 mod for this ... to pop up only when Member Level is < 1 with a message 'Hello - need assistance?'.

Ideally this product www.kuiconnect.com would be perfect for sustaining an ongoing conversation. Not free though.
Go to Top of Page

zinpin

Australia
202 Posts

Posted - 11 September 2003 :  21:02:48  Show Profile
Yes and thanks StephenD for the suggestion, I had a look at the Alert Messenger Mod but what I had in mind is a more personalised mod that enables the Admin to check the active users page and from there he/she can send a message to a particular #Guest currently online.

I'm willing to have a go at this, but would appreciate any help / suggestions or potential problems with having this mod implemented.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07